GT6 racing meet - Tuesday, Sep 30th, 10pm GMT until.....

handcuff_charlie

It was also the first time Ive been able to get on PS3 in almost a week. So if i had loaded GT6 instead of GTA, Hatch would've had my head.  :lol:

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• handcuff_charlie

• The Rikster

• zmurko

Actually, I didn't realize there is scheduled stuff going on now on thursdays. I'm just going to drop this.

Feel free to contact me if any of you are in GT6 or see me in GT6 and want to get some online racing going.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Yeah, I hope a few more can join in too.

Zmurko - get your licence and join us :).

Hopefully Dodge and SS can join. 

Edited by DavidCore89

Same time?

Let's try to round up a couple more contenders

Hopefully Dodge and SS can join.

Am up for starting an hour earlier if that's any good for u peeps.. So 11 pm BST or 10 pm GMT?

Going well so far, should definitely get my A license until Thursday, doubt I'll have a suitable and good enough car until then though. Unless you're all up for some compact racing. :P Driving a 448 PP car at the moment.

Edited by zmurko76
  • Like 1

Going well so far, should definitely get my A license until Thursday, doubt I'll have a suitable and good enough car until then though. Unless you're all up for some compact racing. :P Driving a 448 PP car at the moment.

I think the highest we ran yesterday was 650PP but if you don't have suitable cars we will always race within your PP limit.

On GT6 there is a shoutbox so non mic users can still communicate.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

I'll see if I'll be able to join in.

Don't really know any tracks yet, as I've mostly ran them all just once or twice so far. Also still using few electronic aids and an automatic transmission (  :blush: ) until I get to grips with the game (only my 2nd game on PS3). I'm practising manual transmission on one of the National licences tests as I can't get a good enough time for a gold with an AT in. One step at a time, one step at a time ... :D

My garage is starting to look nicer every day though, still dont own any "racing" cars I think. Or is the Mazda roadster considered a racing car? 650 is fine though, I think I have 3 cars that are close to that, one I can't drive well (Ford Shelby GT500 I think), a Vision GT car (Mercedes) and a Porsche (well Ruf).

I'll see if I'll be able to join in.

Don't really know any tracks yet, as I've mostly ran them all just once or twice so far. Also still using few electronic aids and an automatic transmission (  :blush: ) until I get to grips with the game (only my 2nd game on PS3). I'm practising manual transmission on one of the National licences tests as I can't get a good enough time for a gold with an AT in. One step at a time, one step at a time ... :D

My garage is starting to look nicer every day though, still dont own any "racing" cars I think. Or is the Mazda roadster considered a racing car? 650 is fine though, I think I have 3 cars that are close to that, one I can't drive well (Ford Shelby GT500 I think), a Vision GT car (Mercedes) and a Porsche (well Ruf).

We always run a good few laps practice before each race starts so it's a good time to get to know some a bit more, we tend to use a lot of real life tracks and classic GT tracks so they may be familiar to you.

All driving aids are allowed.

I think we all made mistakes in previous weeks, whether it be a spin-out, crazy car choice or just lack of track knowledge but it's still a fun experience.