Blackhawk Down

Dodge

Blackhawk Down

1_0.jpg

DESCRIPTION

-We've got a Blackhawk down, we've got a Blackhawk down.- Rangers fly in on Mini Birds to collect the downed Blackhawk before the Skinnies do. Use whatever force is necessary to secure the Bird! -IRENE-

Edited by Dodge
  • Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

I like this, I need alot of capture practice

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

• 1 month later...

I don't care for this one so much Dodge, for the most part without respawning in a Buzzard put the team in the last Buzzard at a huge advantage. Perhaps add a few minigun pickups so the team stuck on the ground can pound back at the Buzzards.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Almost nothing in Capture works like it is supposed to, especially the NPC's

I have never included a buzzard for player use in any creation, do the missiles auto-aim onto the other team or is it the same as free mode where they only lock onto NPC's?

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I think the buzzards are fine for the most part, just need a way to counter them for a couple reasons (mini gun pickup)

Last remaining buzzard provides that team with huge advantage being the main one

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Ok. Thats good. I really didnt want to take the Buzzards out. i think I will make you respawn without a vehicle though. That should help with the Buzzards problem. They only lock onto vehicle, not players.

Dodgeservice.png

The respawn vehicle is only a piece though, if one team has a remaining buzzard, the other has zero hope of getting the Annihilator as it is no match for a buzzard.

I'm assuming this is just a bug but in last night's the Annihilator would not respawn after it was destroyed.

That was my main issue and I can't suggest to correct that if it's a bug.

Like Hatch said, just have some way to counter the Buzzards - whether it's a mini gun or an RPG or Grenade Launcher per side. Other than that it's a really neat location. Turned into a 10 min TDM for us last night :lol:

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

That issue we had was a bug, dunno who was in with me a few days ago on HC blitz capture but it had quit spawning bags and then was fine for us last night.

In the first capture lobby, the Buzzards took each other out pretty quick and one team grabbed the Blackhawk, it was over in seconds, we didn't get time to see if it would respawn after being destroyed. 

On other occasions it lasted much longer.

Perhaps owned weapons would work to give those on the ground enough firepower, maybe some actors in Buzzards to protect the Blackhawk too?

Edited by DavidCore89

The MG is surprisingly good at taking out people in Buzzards, I took one out last night. So if a Combat MG was in the mix as well? Damn. Should be good.

I really dislike using owned weapons and I really think this one can work with the right pickups. Just my 2 cents.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I will look at changing the pickups. Ive never been in this when it didnt last nearly all 10 minutes. And in that 10 minutes, you die alot. No reason to have so many Rifles laying around. Im going to nix the respawn vehicles, and change out the pickups.

I dont want to add NPC's in buzzards because that was not part of the movie that this was created after.

Dodgeservice.png

Job of the week 8/5/14

It works as built, I just mentioned changes I would like to see, others like it,

• 1 year later...