• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sinister

• Skorpion

• piotras

• zztop911

Just answered my own question. Cool map. Apparently the location remains the same but the item changes.

Edit: Nevermind part 2. We are still on day 2. I will get it right eventually, lol.

Edited by SINISTER120

Nothing will piss you off more than going through a bunch of these points and suddenly the cycle changes, smh. Figured they would do that crap at midnight or something.

Edit. Went from rank 9 to 17 tonight, lol. Sold two collections which are basically one rank per sale.

Edited by SINISTER120

47 minutes ago, Beez said:

How do you know what day to use? Also are some unfindable unless you have the metal detector?

When I first entered the website it automatically set itself to day 2 and switched on the path - not sure why it's not doing it anymore. "Day 2" was the correct one yesterday.

I *think* some aren't lootable without a metal detector. I don't have one and some items didn't show for me so I guess that's why.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Beez said:

How do you know what day to use? Also are some unfindable unless you have the metal detector?

I pick a spot on the map and see if an item is there. If it isn’t I change the day and go to the closest location. Only 3 days so it makes it quick :)  Yes, you must have the metal detector to find certain buried items  

The day he posted this it was day 2. Yesterday it changed to day 1 at 830 pm EST. I assume it will be day 3 today. 

The map is not perfect. Yesterday some of the flowers were not what the map said they would be. I also found a couple items that were not marked on it. 

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Like I said in the other thread, there are massive amounts of random loot in this game. What you see on that map isn't even a third of what is there through random loot spawns.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

12 hours ago, zztop911 said:

Like I said in the other thread, there are massive amounts of random loot in this game. What you see on that map isn't even a third of what is there through random loot spawns.

Yes, I guess people are still figuring out all the spawns. I've found something yesterday immediately after buying my metal detector which wasn't on the map yet.

1 hour ago, AlCohonez said:

Yes, I guess people are still figuring out all the spawns. I've found something yesterday immediately after buying my metal detector which wasn't on the map yet.

There are twp kinds of spawn points.......random and static.

Static means the same object will spawn in the same place on the same day of the three day cycle.

Random is just that. You don't know what object will spawn or when.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

9 hours ago, Sinister said:

27, Sept. Day 1

Thank you for sharing. I've just started the collector role. I'm finding it the easiest to level and make money from. I tried using you're method for checking the day on the interactive map. I'm not entirely sure when the map changes, but I assume it's midnight US time, just not sure which time zone. According to the time the daily challenges update for me it's 'mountain time' which is 3:30pm for me, but I didn't change session or anything so nothing seemed to change for me. I'll try to keep an eye on it and help you with posting which day the interactive map is on.

1 minute ago, Skorpion said:

Thank you for sharing. I've just started the collector role. I'm finding it the easiest to level and make money from. I tried using you're method for checking the day on the interactive map. I'm not entirely sure when the map changes, but I assume it's midnight US time, just not sure which time zone. According to the time the daily challenges update for me it's 'mountain time' which is 3:30pm for me, but I didn't change session or anything so nothing seemed to change for me. I'll try to keep an eye on it and help you with posting which day the interactive map is on.

It changes at 8 PM Eastern Standard Time here in the states. 

Using this map I hit level 20 rather quick.

• Like 1

Awesome. Thank you. I have a second clock on my laptop that's set to US Eastern time, so that'll help me to keep track of it.

I started today and got to level 9 in about 3 hours. I'll be level 20 by this time tomorrow, then focusing on bounty hunter, then trader.

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Sinister said:

Almost to 20 with trader. Slowed down since the nightly group disappeared.

Saving Bounty hunter for last since it is the most grindy. 

I was looking at tips for bounty hunter and a few videos suggest waiting until there's less than 2.5mins on the time before completing them, but I've found between 10 and 30 seconds left to be far better.

Regular xp (without outlaw pass bonus) is around 200-250

Completing with less than 2.5mins left is around 250-320

Between 10 and 30sec left is around 300-600

Less than 10sec seems to be 200-250 still.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Skorpion said:

Between 10 and 30sec left is around 300-600

This is what I do. Wait till it's just under 30 seconds and turn it in. 

It's still a slow grind though. Did a level 5 legendary bounty earlier that finally got me to level 10. 

• Like 1