Interactive collectors map by day cycle

CapGunPewPew

5 hours ago, Sinister said:

Day 2 Sackville Diamond Ring. Holy crap that one sucked.

Can say that again. Struggled to find it and struggled to reach it lol.

18 hours ago, Sinister said:

Almost to 20 with trader. Slowed down since the nightly group disappeared.

I'm barely hunting to level trader. You can sell just one item for the full 250xp. Just grab one thing after the sale so Cripps can make something while you're on the next sale, and you can make 250xp every 10 or so minutes. Make sure you destroy the cart by riding over a small cliff then putting the sack that drops from it on your horse so you can make the delivery faster.

Obviously it makes no money, but collector is the way to go for making money in my opinion.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sinister

• Skorpion

• piotras

• zztop911

1 hour ago, Skorpion said:

Can say that again. Struggled to find it and struggled to reach it lol.

I'm barely hunting to level trader. You can sell just one item for the full 250xp. Just grab one thing after the sale so Cripps can make something while you're on the next sale, and you can make 250xp every 10 or so minutes. Make sure you destroy the cart by riding over a small cliff then putting the sack that drops from it on your horse so you can make the delivery faster.

Obviously it makes no money, but collector is the way to go for making money in my opinion.

I hit 20 on trader yesterday. $625 per long delivery of 100 crates. 312 for every friend you help complete a long delivery of 10 crates. Plus a bunch of xp for each one as well. A few posse members with hunting wagons fills the materials bar in just a couple of minutes. Do other things while crisps does his thing. 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 11:11 AM, Skorpion said:

I'll be level 20 by this time tomorrow, then focusing on bounty hunter, then trader.

Try mixing it up. It might feel longer leveling all roles in parallel than one by one but it's so much more efficient that way for both cash and xp. I'm really impressed in how rockstar made these roles work together.

So things like look for collectibles while hunting, delivering goods or bounty work, you tend to have enough time to diverge from your path a bit or search the area for whatever the metal detector picks up on the way (and it's not boring like running down the mission clock). The same goes for hunting while doing bounties. I'm lvl 16 with the collector after 2.5 evenings of gaming. Didn't sell a single collection yet but most are 70-90% ready without trying. Not to mention that a lot of collectibles can be found by looting bodies during bounties and some resupply missions. 

I like to start with trader and make the top quality stew (recipe changes now and then but most ingredients can be bought in catalogue) it's some good trader XP and sets you up with golden cores for bounty work.

Definitely try it out if grinding one role becomes tedious... throw in some daily challenges into the mix and it's a multitask bonanza.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sinister said:

I hit 20 on trader yesterday. $625 per long delivery of 100 crates. 312 for every friend you help complete a long delivery of 10 crates. Plus a bunch of xp for each one as well. A few posse members with hunting wagons fills the materials bar in just a couple of minutes. Do other things while crisps does his thing. 

Wow. I didn't know that. I'm yet to play with anyone, so it's a lot slower for me, and I've only got a small wagon so it's less money as well.

5 hours ago, AlCohonez said:

Try mixing it up. It might feel longer leveling all roles in parallel than one by one but it's so much more efficient that way for both cash and xp. I'm really impressed in how rockstar made these roles work together.

So things like look for collectibles while hunting, delivering goods or bounty work, you tend to have enough time to diverge from your path a bit or search the area for whatever the metal detector picks up on the way (and it's not boring like running down the mission clock). The same goes for hunting while doing bounties. I'm lvl 16 with the collector after 2.5 evenings of gaming. Didn't sell a single collection yet but most are 70-90% ready without trying. Not to mention that a lot of collectibles can be found by looting bodies during bounties and some resupply missions. 

I like to start with trader and make the top quality stew (recipe changes now and then but most ingredients can be bought in catalogue) it's some good trader XP and sets you up with golden cores for bounty work.

Definitely try it out if grinding one role becomes tedious... throw in some daily challenges into the mix and it's a multitask bonanza.

I've been swapping between roles so I don't get bored, but will try today to do them all sort of together like that.

This has been updated and is much better. Can now pick what items you want to be shown and it knows the day being used. Also gives us the current location for madam nazar.

Edit: Can also mark off the items as you find them.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

This thing just keeps getting better.

Now it has all the treasure map spots with the treasure location for that day.

Nice as hell!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

2 hours ago, AlCohonez said:

Also, the special weekly collection items have a green icon.

It just keeps getting better!

Again......HUGE shout out to those that made this page and continue to make better!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!