FIFA Women's World Cup France 2019 - Fantasy league

Lann

2 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Currently on 64 points.  Merci, ladies :) 

Got another four playing today, Reiten and Haavi for Norway, and Shanshan and Xu for China.  None of them are star players, but hopefully will bring in some solid points.

Where do you see your points? When I click on MY LEAGUE, everyone is still at zero. 

Adding up the players scores manually from the game info, info in only up for yesterdays game so far.

5 minutes ago, Con said:

Where do you see your points? When I click on MY LEAGUE, everyone is still at zero. 

6 hours ago, Lann said:

”At the end of the round we will publish the points for each fantasy team. Until then, you can see the points earned by the players in your team by looking at the match summary pages.”

• Thanks 1

From the first two days of matches i count me 35 points (assuming the players on the bench dont get points, in case i would have another 10).

• Like 1

Up to 83 points thanks to my Norwegian duo.  I have three players in my first XI playing today, and two on the bench.

Just realised you can bring your subs on, so swapped in my two benched players.  Should have realised earlier really :D 

Edited by LimeGreenLegend

1 hour ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Up to 83 points thanks to my Norwegian duo.  I have three players in my first XI playing today, and two on the bench.

Just realised you can bring your subs on, so swapped in my two benched players.  Should have realised earlier really :D 

I am a bit unsure, I can also switch up the players and make changes to the bench/XI. But i dont think it sticks, the save team button turns into a red text saying round 1 started and i cant make changes.

But also i read that if one of my XI dont play a player from the bench will be stepping in: ”If one of your starting players does not participate in the round, then a player from your bench will take their place.” But who decides what player, or is the selection so clever that there is not but one option?

For example I had Marta (FW) in Brazil, who wont play their first match. On the bench I have another Brazilian player, a MF. Will she step in so i get a player in that game?

27 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

My strikers helped yesterday with my low score. One of them scored 5 times. 

You have Alex Morgan too?  USA! USA! USA!

Anyone made any changes?

Edited by LimeGreenLegend

Anyone made any changes?

The American women are better at football than their men!

• Like 1

Anyone made any changes?

I made changes as i realized how the bench worked, spent as little as possible on them tbh as i count on my 11 to play.

2 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Alex Morgan got me 54 points ! 

Looks are paying off so far :D :D 

She runs like a T-Rex. :D Her arms get all short n stuff. But she sure is cute. I thought Sweden had some real lookers too. 

• 2 weeks later...

Made my moves as well, trying to be tactical for the rounds and bracket to come. Reinforced England, USA and Sweden. It is known Sweden has a top defence. :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pb76 said:

(For the purpose of the newsletter...who manages SheShootsSheScores and She All Dat?)

She All Dat 

Manager: Con

Founded: 2019

• Haha 1