FIFA Women's World Cup France 2019 - Fantasy league

Lann

278513_w

FIFA Women's World Cup France 2019 - Fantasy league 

Join The Domestic League!

1. Sign up https://sheplays.com.au

2. Pick your team

3. Join The Domestic League, Link: https://sheplays.com.au/my-leagues?join=TDL913 (or use code TDL913)

4. Enjoy the games and compare your scores with the rest of us! Leaderboards will be visible by the first match.

This was the only place I found offering a fantasy league, its not as fancy as the one we used before. 

Edited by Lann

I'll dig out something PSN related for the winner, similar to last year (wallet or subscription code, depending on the region).

Squirrel won the the 2018 World Cup and we had 18 teams entered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Joined the league, I think.  There's no page for our league where I can check out your teams?  I actually did some research for this, unlike all the other fantasy leagues I've joined :D 

• Haha 1

joined too! Same question as Lime

2 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Joined the league, I think.  There's no page for our league where I can check out your teams?  I actually did some research for this, unlike all the other fantasy leagues I've joined :D 

3 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Really? I dont know anything about soccer. 

I dont think most people do know alot about these teams or players, but USA has a team, just pick some...  :)

I have no clue, but will sort out a team with alot of swedes.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lann said:

I dont think most people do know alot about these teams or players, but USA has a team, just pick some...  :)

I have no clue, but will sort out a team with alot of swedes.

I only know the Dutchies, Marta and Alex Morgan....I have chosen some because I liked their name ?

• Like 1

From the staff:

Hi,

Our leaderboard aren't visible yet, but we will release them for the first round of the group stage. Until then unfortunately you will only the leagues that you are a member of, you won't see other members yet. Sorry about that, we'll get the leaderboards live as soon as possible!

Nicole

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Looking for the hottest players doesn’t count as research 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Things seem to work, from the site:

"I just checked and we have at least 3 in the league, there may be more soon."

I've tried to join league but nothing appears to be happening. I type in the code & click join but that's it. No confirmation I've joined, not taken to another page or anything.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, djw180 said:

I've tried to join league but nothing appears to be happening. I type in the code & click join but that's it. No confirmation I've joined, not taken to another page or anything.

18 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Same for me. Says loading forever and nothing happens. 

I have sent them some feedback, worst case I am sure once you have a team you can join once the first game gets on the way and see what teams that has joined. But will see what they say.

Edited by Lann
  • Like 1

I was able to log in with my google but its telling me the league code is invalid. I did select a team first in case that was needed but obviously the site is really busy today. Well i set a team up and hope it all works out. 

1 hour ago, djw180 said:

1 hour ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Same for me. Says loading forever and nothing happens. 

I had the same thing, you have to make your team before you can join any leagues.

No country has ever held both the Men's and Women's WC titles at the same time....Can France do it?

Will Ada Hegerberg regret not playing the game she grew up loving...while her reasoning is admirable, plenty of other players support the same cause while still playing.

Jamaica didn't have a women's team after the budget was cut but Bob Marley's daughter financially backed the team...their first appearance at a WWC.

The men get $400M to divide amongst the teams, the women get $30M this year, it was doubled for the first time last year. That is why we need people to come out to the games and support the women's game, not because of some social justice movement but because these women can really play. 

1921 England bans women soccer because it's "unhealthy". The ban lasts 50 years. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 2

Lime's Ladies First XI

Sarah Bouhaddi

Lucy Bronze - Marion Torrent - Tamires - Liu Shanshan

Guro Reiten - Amandine Henry (c) - Thaisa

Eugenie Le Sommer - Alex Morgan - Emilie Haavi

Subs

Lauren Silver - Huan Xu - Mariana Larroquette - Khadija Shaw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Con said:

Looks like its working better as now under my leagues I see it says  The Domestic League Join Dodge and Hatch on the field of the 2019 WWC

Yes, i hope @Hatch signed up already

39 minutes ago, Lann said:

Yes, i hope @Hatch signed up already

I'm in... Ya'll be kissing my ass when I have World Cup in my hands

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: