FIFA Women's World Cup France 2019 - Fantasy league

Lann

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

I have my team, I think I've joined the league, now how do we watch the games?

It'll all be on the BBC.  Hopefully the sports app will support vr again.

Just now, LimeGreenLegend said:

It'll all be on the BBC.  Hopefully the sports app will support vr again.

VR would be excellent 

15 minutes ago, Hatch said:

I'm in... Ya'll be kissing my ass when I have World Cup in my hands

The only cup you will be holding in the end is your man-boob cause I picked my team by menstrual cycles, ever been kicked by your girl when she on her period? I have. 

• Haha 1

I just changed my team up. I managed at least one from each of the top 10 ranked teams. I figured that way i will have a interest in alot of the games played. Got a 3-4-3 setup.

I joined the league I think, but I do know very little about football lol. But I just love fantasy leagues, if I knew you guys did this before I would've left DDNL way earlier haha.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Dodge said:

Ok, I'm in. Team name is the "Yard Faries"

Just listened to OMG#5.  I got some things to say.  

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

I want to go for looks but can't find pics of all players :D

I've been following the women's game so long that I remember when only the unattractive girls scored. :D Hey if my wife can make ass comments about the male athletes when im watching sports, i can say what I want about the females. :D  I really cant tell you how many times Ive been watching sports around women and they say out loud things like ..."Oh he has a nice ass." 

I'm there as LarLar and my team name is Random Chancers... because the team selection system was so user unfriendly I really did pick at almost random.

• Haha 2

-South Korea has a 6% of beating France later today. In other words, we hope you didnt pick any South Korean players for your Fantasy team.

.....and because I know Hatch has been dying to find out:

What Happened to Brandi Chastain's sports bra from the 1999 WC?

PARIS – The world’s most famous bra could once be found in a laundry basket. That black Nike sports bra, which made Brandi Chastain an icon and gave women permission to be proud of their strong, athletic bodies, is now framed and hanging on a wall in her house, next to the frame that has her World Cup jersey and medal. But in the first few years after the 1999 World Cup final, Chastain admits that on the occasions when she hadn’t had time to do laundry and needed workout gear, she would pull out the bra – the same bra she’d been offered several thousands of dollars to sell – and wear it.

Guy who I watch on youtube (interesting football videos) uploaded a little history lesson that I figured was worth sharing :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Lann any idea when the points are actually added to our teams?

I fucking hate The S*n, but their fantasy football setup is slick.

No idea. But yes, it feels really basic, but it was the only one to be found where you could have league.

• Like 1

”At the end of the round we will publish the points for each fantasy team. Until then, you can see the points earned by the players in your team by looking at the match summary pages.”

• Like 2

Currently on 64 points.  Merci, ladies :) 

Got another four playing today, Reiten and Haavi for Norway, and Shanshan and Xu for China.  None of them are star players, but hopefully will bring in some solid points.

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
  • Like 2