• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VamosConio

• Pb76

• zmurko

• DavidCore89

Hehe there must take an miracle now to push Tennessee Terminators down from the 1st place :)

Hopefully I will keep my respectfully 3rd place, but I only have 3 players left in the final, I reckon we will get points for the Bronze final as well so time will show.

Anyway well done Bryan who ever you are ;) you've done some excellent player  choices :) 

This is how it looks going into the final...But it's fair to say we've already got a winner! (Have had one for some time!)

mNy0BiR.jpg

Well done scabsandwich to :D I'm not sure what the prize is tbh...so I hope a congratulations will suffice for now :)

The fight for 2nd and 3rd place is still neck and neck! Xyon and R09M will battle it out for silver/bronze

And I think we've got a loser too :P Unlucky lann3fors...time for a trip to the barbers I think. Get that clown face paint on! :lol: (Someone let him know as I think he gave up changing his team a long time ago, haha)

This is how it looks going into the final...But it's fair to say we've already got a winner! (Have had one for some time!)

mNy0BiR.jpg

Well done scabsandwich to :D I'm not sure what the prize is tbh...so I hope a congratulations will suffice for now :)

The fight for 2nd and 3rd place is still neck and neck! Xyon and R09M will battle it out for silver/bronze

And I think we've got a loser too :P Unlucky lann3fors...time for a trip to the barbers I think. Get that clown face paint on! :lol: (Someone let him know as I think he gave up changing his team a long time ago, haha)

Just because i didnt do any transfers, and held the ESP and ENG high, doesnt mean i dont visit the thread ;)

Congratulations to our top performer!

Edited by lann3fors

Congratulations to Bryan and Tennessee Terminators

You Terminated all Challengers and are alone on the top with over 100 points to 2nd place :) 

Big thanks to all that took part! :) I think it was a success overall...

There will be the English Premier League one taking place in a few weeks, if anyone is interested?

I'll definitely be taking part as there's a group of us at work who do it, so can easily put my team in a separate group with the DB crew...but not sure how popular that suggestion will be here?

Let me know if you're interested anyways

I assume so yeah PB...if we use the same site as WC one. Not 100% sure though, but if not, there will be plenty of other free ones to choose from. I think the offical BPL one is free so may use that instead. I prefer ones where they give you points for assists too, as this one did not.

Will have a look around

I would suggest this one: fantasy.premierleague.com/

Its free and you will get points for the following:

Clean sheets

Assist

Goals

Saves

Bonus points to the 3 best players of the match.

Captain gets double amount of points.

Minus points for cards.

Edited by RO9M
  • Like 1

I would suggest this one: fantasy.premierleague.com/

Its free and you will get points for the following:

Clean sheets

Assist

Goals

Saves

Bonus points to the 3 best players of the match.

Minus points for cards.

Yeah that's the official one I'm talking about. Looks decent.

You game, Ronny?

I'm in, have used it for a few seasons now and wery happy with it :)

I won't use the Sun one again though, I may sound like an hypocrite, but it's some bad history there.

This was the first time I evere used anything The Sun related and it's probably the last.

EDIT: Forgot you get the double amount of points to you're captain :)

Edited by RO9M

I'm in, have used it for a few seasons now and wery happy with it :)

I want use the Sun one again though, I may sound like an hypocrite, but it's some bad history there.

This was the first time I evere used anything The Sun related and it's probably the last.

EDIT: Forgot you get the double amount of points to you're captain :)

Confused...you want to use the Sun one...or you won't?

lol...I think you mean you won't?

I get what you mean though, about it's bad history etc...Offical BPL one, here we come :D

• Like 1