• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VamosConio

• Pb76

• zmurko

• DavidCore89

And why I chose Ramos?

And Buffon too. Didn't know he was injured. Any chance he'll play?

Unlikely

Can someone tell me why I chose Casillias!?

Maybe you wanted to give everyone else a chance?! lol

The transfer window opens in 6 days guys, hang in there!

Sorry, not had time for a write up today guys, so busy with work atm and watched the England match with friends tonight...Here's the leaderboard though!

btfnMGUl.jpg

Looks like I'm doing shite! From 1st to 9th in about 3 days! lol. Xyon looking strong up top but the likes of RO9M and David Core not too far behind!

• Like 1

Day 8

An excellent counter-attacking display from Colombia saw them defeat the Ivory Coast 2-1; a Luis Suarez double leaves England's dream in tatters; and Japan and Greece play out a bore draw.

Here's the table as it stands! Xyon pulls further away in 1st with a massive 90 points whilst VamosConio drops to 10th place (ffs). Zmurko moves up to joint 6th along with Smoggy's "Surreal Madrid" on 51 points and Iann 3fors brings up the rear on 14 points.

10h9Fnj.jpg

The transfer window opens in just over 4 days (not soon enough!)

• Like 1

Hey yeah I'm the Terminators, man if I didn't have sorry ass Ronaldo on my team...  Of course he hurts the USA without getting any fantasy points.

I haven't been on GTA in a while, but that should change soon

mqnXGyf.jpg

Scab now a massive 42 points in the lead. Still lots of games left though!

Knockout stage team selection will become critical for the weekend games. Transfer window shuts and changes will be in effect as of 5pm (BST) June 28, with a second transfer window then open July 2.

Transferred Aguero in yesterday, found out just now that he's injured and will probably miss the rest of the world cup  :rolleyes:

smoggy1979.jpg

Here's how we look going into the knockout stages...Hope everyone has made their transfers! For those towards the bottom it probably makes sense to take a few risks, as if you choose the same players as the guys/gals towards the top...you'll only move up together by the same points! Nothing to lose ;D

UDIawr2.jpg