• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ERIN

• DeaD_GooN

• JustHatched

• LN-MLB

Whoops, sorry about the unexpected leave. Internet died, and I wanted to take down that prick who took out my cargobob...

Anyways, welcome to the crew! If you need a mission guy or a wheelman, I'm the man for the job lol

I've also been doing sp2mp for peeps but my success rate is about 20% so eh.

I was wondering what happened to you... I thought it was my driving that made you kill yourself.  Thanks again for the jet that I didn't get to fly !!! :(

Good playing with you. 

Dead Goon yes we were in the lobby last night. look forward to playing with you.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!!  

Hi Erin,

Welcome and I think your going to enjoy it. May see you on the weekend(s) depending the kind of times your on.

Do your 13 year olds talk English ? 90% of the time mine speak anything but.

Ha ha ha if you can call it English ... most of them yell at each other and act like Gangsters.. I esp love when a mom can be overheard in the background yelling at them to clean their room or to stop playing video games.!! amazing.  

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Hi Crew,

As some of you  know I recently moved from Canada to Australia during this time I didn't have my ps3 and limited net so I was removed from the crew as per the rules.

But last night I unpack the PS and I'm ready to play again so I would love for you guys to vet me again and have me back in the crew....

Looking forward to chatting with you guys soon

Erin

Edited by ERIN
  • Like 4

It sounds like you read the returning members policy. So I'll send you an invite and I will also set you up for Vetting. 

Here is the typical Vetting Schpeel. 

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Lt's Xyon, Beez, Torrid, LV_Jag, SSRacing, Dead_Goon, and Furdog. 

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on September 16, 2015.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently

Vetting starts immediately.

Dodgeservice.png

Welcome back, Erin.

That's quite a move.  It's nice to have you back.  Actually, I've never really had the chance to game with you.  But either way, welcome back and I hope to catch you in a playlist some time on the PS3 side if we ever happen to be online at the same time.  :lol:

• Consigliere

Hi Erin. Good to see another Aussie (re-)joining the crew. I'm a Pom, living permanently in Oz, so no doubt catch you online at a decent hour!

Welcome back to xDBx and to Australia, Erin.  :)

I play mostly on PS4, but fire up the PS3 a couple times per week.  

I'm an Aussie too, and BTW, we don't have an accent.  Everyone else does.  :D

You probably still know most of the original crew members, but you're new to a lot of us, and some of us are new to you.

So when you get the chance, head on over to this thread.  http://www.domesticb...you-version-ii/  (I think you already posted in there a while back, but it's since been deleted)

Simply make a post in the thread & tell us the name(s) you'd like to be called over the headset.

Once you do that, I'll put them on the list so the newer crew members know what to call you in-game.

• Like 1

Welcome back Erin, 

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: