Hi Everyone

ERIN

Thank god I found you guys !! I'm sick of 13 yr old boys screening in their mics, smashing into me in races and randomly killing me. 

About me. 

Female player

30 + 

Mic ( aussie accent ) 

PSN : mzerin 

Social Club; mzErin 

Living in Canada play weeknights between 8 and 10pm or weekends. 

Feel free to add me. 

Thanks 

Erin 

Edited by MZERIN
  • Like 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ERIN

• DeaD_GooN

• Fido_le_muet

• revbouncer

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew.We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Thank god I found you guys !! I'm sick of 13 yr old boys screening in their mics, smashing into me in races and randomly killing me.

As we all are! Hello and welcome to the crew. I'll see you around

Welcome. I'm sure you'll have a blast here.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Welcome to the crew!

Please join as many playlists during your first few weeks that you are comfortable with. This helps to make sure that the crew is the right fit for all involved. We have quite a few playlists happening throughout the week during the timeframe you are on so there should be plenty going on.

kQ4fIRp.png

Hi Erin,

Welcome and I think your going to enjoy it. May see you on the weekend(s) depending the kind of times your on.

Do your 13 year olds talk English ? 90% of the time mine speak anything but.

Welcome, invite sent

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Whoops, sorry about the unexpected leave. Internet died, and I wanted to take down that prick who took out my cargobob...

Anyways, welcome to the crew! If you need a mission guy or a wheelman, I'm the man for the job lol

I've also been doing sp2mp for peeps but my success rate is about 20% so eh.

A8FgB70.jpg

awesome to have another female and a fellow canadian! you'll enjoy your stay here at DB we do the oppasite of what you OP is about, make sure to get into some vetting playlists and add and play with as many members as possible

Locust

Future is nothing but a series of probability