New Doomsday Heists.....................Post up for partners!

zztop911

Weekend only for me. 

That said you all appear to have enough help without me so I can continue staying away from GTA :)

If there is enough interest for a third group though...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• revbouncer

• Sinister

• DavidCore89

• Skorpion

11 hours ago, Sinister said:

Weekend only for me. 

That said you all appear to have enough help without me so I can continue staying away from GTA :)

If there is enough interest for a third group though...

I can do it with you on a weekend if you want Sinister. we might get lucky and pick up another player or 2, or we can try it by ourselves.

@Dodge. We have a team, you TLA Omar and myself. Ready when you set the time and date. @The_Lady_A And @Omar If you can't make Dodges time let us know ty

The Eu guys need to talk with Skorp and work out when you can all get together.

Ready when you are Dodge :D

27 minutes ago, AlCohonez said:

Made a doodle for the European team and others who would like to join us (DISREGARD THE DATES, just give your availability on a TYPICAL DAY OF THE WEEK, we'll agree on exact dates later etc.). Times in GMT/UTC.

Link: https://doodle.com/poll/zsztvifkf4yr7ts5

I responded, but with the significant time difference between here and all EU countries I feel it's a little too vague for me.

To be as clear as possible, here are the limited times I can do;

Friday 8pm UTC to Saturday 9am UTC
Saturday 8pm UTC to Sunday 9am UTC
(End time can be a little flexible)

My kids are with their Mum every second weekend, so on the weekends that they're home I'll likely have to step away for a few minutes every now and then, but it won't impact on the time I have too much. I've never had to stop during a mission to do something for them so far, but can't promise that it won't happen (they come first 100% of the time).

I can be online during the week, but it's very inconsistent and incredibly limited time, so not enough to be able to get anything done.

As I said before, I'm happy to drop from the EU team if necessary. From the times I've seen @Sinister online, and being in (almost) the same time as @revbouncer I'm confident that we could form a third 3-man group, assuming both are up for it.

I'll be as flexible as possible though to allow everyone interested the best opportunity to take part in a team, even if that means that I miss out (this time) :)

• Like 2

No disrespect, but I would rather team up with people who can be online at the same time as me as opposed to being assigned teammates.

I'm going away next Wednesday so would prefer to do them before that.

I'll be available any day after 6pm BST, and I have no preference on the no. of teammates.

• Like 1

Fair comments everyone.

To clarify - just wanted to figure out our general availability, i.e. who has time in the morning/day/evening/night and what days of the week etc. so we can sort and group up based on general availability, and then decide on specific dates and time in our smaller heist groups. It just seemed easier to organise that way, but I'm open to other ways of organising us.

I'm on the reserve list, can be available (with some heads-up) on weekends and weekday evenings (will be away first week of Nov and probably most of December).

I'm in no particular rush to get this done, especially with it being October - H'ween events in other games are probably going to grab most of my game time this month.

Edited by Protocawl