New Doomsday Heists.....................Post up for partners!

zztop911

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• revbouncer

• Sinister

• DavidCore89

• Skorpion

Ok we have Dodge, Sinister, Lady A, Myself and Omar. I have read that if we establish a Motorcycle club beforehand we can have up to 8 players otherwise it's only 4. I can't find anywhere to clarify that yet though. Does anybody know the max numbers we can have? As far as the time goes I'm happy for Dodge to set the time as I can prepare ahead for most times and you guys are in the higher part of the globe so a time that suits "ya'll" is fine by me. 

• Like 1

If it does allow more than 4, and the time suits, I'd like to join.

I'm somewhat limited on time, so don't mind missing out if need be. Generally weekends are best for me, but I have a few hours during the week that I'm able to join.

I'll follow this thread and keep in contact. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

If it does allow more than 4, and the time suits, I'd like to join.

I'm somewhat limited on time, so don't mind missing out if need be. Generally weekends are best for me, but I have a few hours during the week that I'm able to join.

I'll follow this thread and keep in contact. 

No problem Skorp, hopefully it does allow up to 8. Still some reserve players are always handy and if enough people are interested and we can only do 4 at a time, I can do it twice, I don't mind as it's all making money :D

• Like 1

Apparently it's pretty hard on normal settings, so we will mess it up for sure! We did heaps of practice runs when the 1st heists came out. If you did them all with the same people on hard without dying you got a 10 Mil $ bonus. It was worth the effort getting that! I don't think there are any bonuses like that with these ones but I'm sure they will take a few goes to complete. I have heaps of in game cash so I have no problem with the set up costs, I would just like to do them and experience another part of the game.

• Like 1

Same here. I'm not stinking rich like some of the crew, but I have enough to get what I need. I'm just in it for the fun, and playing with crew is without a bout 100× more fun than with randoms, and makes even 100 failed attemped worth it.

I've not looked at the doomsday heists before since I took a break from GTA before they were released, so they're completely new to me and I've little idea what to expect, but if there's a group of us willing to do them, then I'd defifinitely like to join if I can.

As I said before though, I'm limited on time much more than I used to be. So I'm hopeful to join, but have no expectations.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Same here. If we can find play together time, I would be more than willing to do the heists!

Ok we have to hear from Dodge then go from there.

• Confused 1

Honestly I was thinking about these the other day! Bought a facility ages ago and only stepped into it on friday. I want to do these heists as I have never done them.

Maybe we can have 2 groups since we have enough players. A Europe group and a AUS + US group would probably work out best for time?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Potato said:

Honestly I was thinking about these the other day! Bought a facility ages ago and only stepped into it on friday. I want to do these heists as I have never done them.

Maybe we can have 2 groups since we have enough players. A Europe group and a AUS + US group would probably work out best for time?

Us Aussies will have to go with the flow on times. I can do it with 2 groups np. If someone knows if we can do it with 8 that would be helpful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skorpion said:

If can do 8 player with all of us then I'd love to do that.

I think they can only be done with 2, 3 or 4 players. Not 100% sure though as I've never done them.

26 minutes ago, Potato said:

I think they can only be done with 2, 3 or 4 players. Not 100% sure though as I've never done them.

Correct. The missions are 2-4 players. 

The preps are done in a public lobby, so maybe a full MC would work there.

Easiest to find an empty session and do all preps first when possible.

Edited by Jjss924
  • Like 1

As was said, they're for 2, 3 or 4 players only.

I'm all for going for the awards and challenges of the Doomsday heists (and still would like to do the original heists in 1st person challenge, too). @Fido_le_muet and I did the 2-player Doomsday mastermind challenges a while ago and that was great fun. Looking forward to doing the challenges with 3 and 4. They add the extra layer of purpose and communication to doing these heists. I don't even remember how much we got paid for it, but it was a really rewarding experience (not talking about the cash reward here! ;))

Anyway, I'm up for it if the time/times suit me. Got plenty of experience and remember some tips and tricks from when we did it with Fido.

• Like 1

To further complicate things there are separate awards for completing the heists with 2, 3 and 4 players.

On the hard setting they can be a huge pain in the ass. The enemies are bullet sponges and spawn in large numbers. They can appear out of nowhere and rise from the dead like a laggy player in a deathmatch.

That said, with patience, planning and proper use of snacks/armor they can be completed easily. Be prepared for frustration though :)

I've never done them either, that's cool there's some much interest in the doomsday heist still. I'd be up for doing it if there was a group aiming for the European evening time zone.

I'm out of reactions lol . Copied from *R 

Return of The Mastermind Challenge and More

The Doomsday Heist offers a new set of brutal challenges, all with some serious financial payback for any teams hardcore enough to complete them. All three finale missions have Elite Challenge objectives for those in search of a seriously high bar, and for the perfectionists, the Criminal Mastermind challenges are back across all three acts of the heist for teams of 2, 3 or 4 players along with a brand new suite of Achievements and Trophies.

So we are only allowed 4 players. Once Dodge has set a time We will go from the top of who replied first. If they can't make it we will go down the list.  Also if someone from europe/uk wants to set a time to play we can continue down the list of repliers until it's full. As said I can do both if needed. 

We should probably split into 2 teams. US and EU. Which ever time slot works best for the AU players will decide which team their on. 

I'm good on weeknights after 9pm Central. Or on the weekends. 

I've gotten the Master mind for 2 and 3 player already, I think. I'll have to check to be sure. 

Dodgeservice.png

weekdays for me, 9pm BST (don´t know if the time changes at te same time for us and the UK, will have to check this).

So, time changes for both Pt and UK in the same day (27th october). So I can be on most week days from 9pm uk time.

Edited by Spinnaker1981

Ok so team one so far seems to be Dodge Sinister The Lady A and Myself to do on a weeknight USA time (to be confirmed) With Omar first reserve if someone can't join. as they were first to reply. 

Skorp Spinnaker Potato and Proto on the EU team with Alcohonez as first reserve. EU time to be set. I suggest one of you on the EU side take charge and get it organised, possibly someone with the required facility.

If there's something or someone I have missed. please speak up. Cheers everyone for the interest shown in doing these heists. :D

I think Sinnister still needs a weekend spot?

Edited by revbouncer

3 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

I can only do week day evenings. (7:30 PST/10:30 EST) Can’t do weekends. 
It’s all good though. Have fun! :) 

Well if Sinnister can't make it on a weeknight you're next in line.