Did you see any good cars today ?

JustHatched

On 7/14/2020 at 9:37 AM, zztop911 said:

If I was still working in corporate America, I'd buy a 2 door!

I'll give it to Ford, to new Bronco appears to stay true to what the Bronco was...an SUV not some crossover crap or a "family SUV"

Unlike what GM is doing to the S10 and the Blazer

Chevy-S10-Trailboss.jpg

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

2 hours ago, JustHatched said:

I'll give it to Ford, to new Bronco appears to stay true to what the Bronco was...an SUV not some crossover crap or a "family SUV"

Unlike what GM is doing to the S10 and the Blazer

Chevy-S10-Trailboss.jpg

I'm pretty impressed with it. Of the three different models, the Sport is the least "Bronco". It's more like a crossover in a way.

I'd pimp the hell outta the two door model!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Gonna need that snorkel when the Chevy inevitably gets stuck with those small sports wheels.

Better to prepare to fail than to fail to prepare :classic_biggrin:

Bronco looks very nice. Never getting them here though.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Saw a pretty nice old ferrari today until he over took me in a 30 zone as I was doing 30. Then he got the fingers

• Haha 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

I HEARD a bad *ss car a few min ago. MF'er revs his Shelby GT with the exhaust set to race when he comes by my house. I think he saw my friend's 2014 GT outside my shop one day. I was installing and plumbing two 15lb nitrous bottles to replace the single 10lb one and tweaking his nitrous controller.

Little does he know that  my friend's GT would eat that Shelby's *ss...............at least in a straight line! LOL!

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 3 weeks later...

Went to pick up my mechanic mate from another garage he was dropping a beemer off to, turns out that garage has some lovely cars lying around. He is currently restoring an old electric m*lf float replacing the batteries with a 2.7 turbo diesel engine!!

ImxTEgD.jpg

CQiogdI.jpg

cX5Lxok.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 9:01 PM, CatManDoza said:

Saw an early rx7 today, picture ain't the best as I was driving but was pretty cool to see none the less

Although they are very rare I see some RX-7s every week. 

My mate has two, one original Mazda Rally Team built car which was one of only 20 produced to homologate them into Group B (to build Group B cars you had to make 200 cars but you could then do 20 evolution models for a second step, while Peugeot, Lancia, Ford and MG did their full 200 builds for basic Group B, Mazda homologated the standard car which they'd already made thousands of and then only did the 20 evolution shells). That one is no.14 of the 20 built. 

He also has another one, which isn't an original Group B car but was raced in Belgium and has all of the correct Group B parts fitted and then lying outside looking sorry for itself is a convertible road car which is a donor for any bits and pieces which may be missing.

A few years ago he built one of the old works Group B RX-7s as well. So of the 20 cars that were originally built 2.5 of them (two actual group B cars and one set of running gear) have been through his workshop. 

Friend of mine had an RX7 years ago, quite the learning curve when all you've worked on is Chevy and Dodge V8's to a rotary engine.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

6 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

Friend of mine had an RX7 years ago, quite the learning curve when all you've worked on is Chevy and Dodge V8's to a rotary lawnmower engine.

Fixed.

3 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Fixed.

Meme Reaction GIF

• Like 1

The only rotary engine I'd play wif iz a 3 or 4 rotor ........................with a big ol nasty "snail"

Edited by zztop911

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 months later...

I didn't see this today but it was in my mates garage a few weeks back.  It seemed relevant today though as it looks pretty similar to the one in the Rockstar Newswire post.  I give you the 1977 Lamborghini Espada.  Check out those rear seats.....

IMG_1112.thumb.jpg.e38414d306f0f73f40dab957747c3247.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

Edited by SkyeDave
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

I didn't see this today but it was in my mates garage a few weeks back.  It seemed relevant today though as it looks pretty similar to the one in the Rockstar Newswire post.  I give you the 1977 Lamborghini Espada.  Check out those rear seats.....

IMG_1112.thumb.jpg.e38414d306f0f73f40dab957747c3247.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

that is both ugly as f*ck and beautiful at the same time!!!