Did you see any good cars today ?

JustHatched

They don't look great.But i was impressed with the interior, and being able to cover long distances without having to worry about hotells and stuff seems like a nice freedom. Our guests covered a round trip to Paris in two weeks and really like this way of travelling. 

ffgUHvD_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I put some pics in the gallery of a couple car shows I took my truck to.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 3 weeks later...

I found two Raptors! Also - We should try and find all the GTA cars IRL, get them pictured with a thread and a list :D 

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot about knowing this vehicle exists. I've seen this vehicle at The Pavilions in Scottsdale Az before.

Real life Coil Brawler!

• Like 3

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 4 weeks later...

( 1 of 3 )

Back from a weekend in Chantilly, just north of Paris. Beautiful Renaissance castle there, one of the most beautiful I've ever seen (and I've seen quite a few, living in the Loire Valley and all).

But I wasn't there for the castle. I was there for a Concours d'Elegance and it was the best automotive event I've ever been to. Extraordinary display of rare and exclusive cars. 

I'll just post a few GTA related beauties. 

Elegy hhMaLEZ.jpg

Z-Type ujwl67z.jpg

Comet Retro Woav82a.jpg

Itali GTB qc27rQI.jpg

Banshee 900R 2Cb1zpV.jpg

Vigero Hs8bG49.jpg

Turismo Classic QCtpfVu.jpg

JB 700 BmrS7yY.jpg

Pigalle kYQz5TA.jpg

Camper 5YRXGoL.jpg

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

( 1 of 3 )

Back from a weekend in Chantilly, just north of Paris. Beautiful Renaissance castle there, one of the most beautiful I've ever seen (and I've seen quite a few, living in the Loire Valley and all).

But I wasn't there for the castle. I was there for a Concours d'Elegance and it was the best automotive event I've ever been to. Extraordinary display of rare and exclusive cars. 

I'll just post a few GTA related beauties. 

Elegy hhMaLEZ.jpg

Z-Type ujwl67z.jpg

Comet Retro Woav82a.jpg

Itali GTB qc27rQI.jpg

Banshee 900R 2Cb1zpV.jpg

Vigero Hs8bG49.jpg

Turismo Classic QCtpfVu.jpg

JB 700 BmrS7yY.jpg

Pigalle kYQz5TA.jpg

Camper 5YRXGoL.jpg

How rare are those Vigeros :P over there?

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

1 minute ago, Hatch said:

How rare are those Vigeros :P over there?

They're not super rare actually. Not common but not like "OH MY GOD A CAMARO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :DIZZY:

About a couple owners in my local area. 

• Like 1

I saw the real life version of the APC. Went inside and used the turret. I'll blow up this thread when I get back. 

Few weeks ago saw real life version of the Insurgent parked at a house in Massachusetts 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

This weekend was my annual moto camping trip in Vermont. On Saturday we rode to Stowe, VT which was hosting the British Invasion car meet.

APC 1972 Alvis Saracen MK6

IMG_1215-XL.jpg

IMG_1214-XL.jpg

IMG_1213-XL.jpg

Inside

IMG_1212-XL.jpg

Note the kid with the pack and grenade launcher. This APC was displayed by an Airsoft club that competes as a British unit. I had no idea Airsoft was this deep. All these guns are Airsoft but look and feel like real ones. The guns on the APC were Airsoft too.

IMG_1208-XL.jpg

This Land Rover "Pink Panther" Also has Airsoft guns.

IMG_1203-XL.jpg

IMG_1222-XL.jpg

IMG_1224-XL.jpg

IMG_1225-XL.jpg

IMG_1226-XL.jpg

IMG_1229-XL.jpg

IMG_1238-XL.jpg

IMG_1239-XL.jpg

IMG_1242-XL.jpg

IMG_1247-XL.jpg

IMG_1251-XL.jpg

IMG_1256-XL.jpg

More photos here.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Last Friday I saw a black Ferrari something on the Mass Pike. Not sure the model name but it was the one that we raced at a TNT IROC night and it has a shooting brake body style. Also it was just above freezing. 

Then I saw a lifted Ford F-150 from the 90s with a hard bed cover with a wing from a Dodge Neon on it. :blink: I looked over at my wife and said, "Sweet truck bro. Do you race?" :lol: Sorry no photos of either. 

Today we were finishing up a job at this really nice estate and today there was a different car in the garage. Previously there was a Honda Civic Type R, the new one with 350hp. Very nice but today there was a Dodge Viper ACR! 

IMG_1424-600x450.jpg

IMG_1425-600x450.jpg

IMG_1426-L.jpg

Edited by Beez
Had wrong model Civic
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Saw this in my garage! :COOLGLARE:

IT'S FARM TRUCK from Street Outlaws!

Dew0OPp.jpg

Edited by zztop911
  • Like 2

Because Fat Buds Matter!

On 05/12/2017 at 12:53 AM, Beez said:

IMG_1424-600x450.jpg

Holy sweet mother of everything that Viper ACR !!!! O_O

Only saw one of these and it was the 2nd-gen.

• 3 months later...
15 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

VERY NICE BRY!!!!

I should have taken more pics, but I never feel comfortable taking pics of cars in public car parks. Especially when the owner isn’t around

18 hours ago, TheBoyBry said:

I should have taken more pics, but I never feel comfortable taking pics of cars in public car parks. Especially when the owner isn’t around

I used to feel the same way, kinda still do slightly, but after getting my 03 Mach1,  I thought it was cool when people stopped and took pictures of the car.

When I finish the engine and trans swap in the Mach1, I hope people stop and take pictures.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 weeks later...

One bad Mustang!

This is my friend Dean 's 2014 GT Mustang.He's consulted me about this car from the very beginning. When he was looking for a new car, he knew he wanted a new Mustang after his totaling of his 04 Cobra and owning a Vette and new Challenger. He thought he wanted a manual, until we drove one with the 6R80 auto.

0Rl61jh.jpg

QWxJOvH.jpg

It's had several mods, with only one not performing as expected....a plate nitrous system  that he chose over my recommendation of a direct port system. I think he learned his lesson. :wink:

Current Mod list:

Steeda cold air intake

Ford Boss intake with NX direct port nitrous system with NX nitrous controller................currently a 150 shot

3800 stall converter with lock up.

Last two weeks Suspension mods

BMR K member

BMR radiator mount

BMR front control arms

BMR front and rear drag springs

BMR non adjustable lower control arms and relocation brackets

BMR adjustable upper arm and mount

One piece drive shaft

BMR anti-roll bar.

QA1 single adjustable front shocks

Viking double adjustable rear shocks

Went out last night and hit the bottle from a dig. The car hooked on the concrete. Tuner didn't adjust the tranny shifts as requested, so I tweaked them so the nitrous didn't cut off between shifts.

He already had an offroad x-pipe with some GT500 mufflers before the last rounds of mods. I told him that the exhaust was holding back the Boss intake and that he should install Kooks long tube headers with over the axle pipes and MagnaFlow mufflers. We put the car on the dyno yesterday and it showed how bad the exhaust was holding back the engine. The car had a 41 rear wheel HP peak increase from the above mods. More showing was that the HP did not drop before the rpm limit as it did before. It carried an increase from 4200 all the way to 7500. I knew the would be a nice increase, but I didn't expect that damn much!

It made 427RWHP/376RWTQ NA and 582RWHP/580RWTQ. It now weighs 3457lbs and should go down to around 3400 when the new rear tires and lithium battery goes in.

At his track with the crappy air, he should be able to bump just into the 10s at around 124-125 mph. At one of the many track around me, I'm pretty sure it would be an easy 10.50 car! Hopefully it will pull at least a 1.55 or better 60ft time. It just depends on how quickly he can bring in the nitrous on the launch. The returnless fuel system is a bit limiting with nitrous and overall tuning. When and if he replaces this engine in around two years with a fully built and upgraded engine, we'll install a return style system like I built for my Mach1.

I hope you gearheads enjoyed a bit of what I love to do. As soon as I find a good donor engine and tranny, I think I'll start a thread on transplanting a 2015 up Coyote 5.0 engine and auto into my 03 Mach1 that I want to bring back to the streets.

Edited by zztop911
  • Like 4

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Sorry for the crappy picture, but this guy was NOT putt-putting around!

Porsche GT3............not a common sight in small town East Texas!

T4vHCtH.jpg

• Like 2

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Saw this Ferrari done up in LA Lakers colors parked at the local supermarket this morning.  Yes I am a Lakers fan. :)

xTsHDKT.jpg

gOU4zbW.jpg

• Like 4