Post pic of your new stuff.

Lann

20 hours ago, Lann said:

About time, got me this joy.

Kff93Q3.jpg

Don’t know if you have the GTA+ or not, but if you do, how excited are you about them giving us 100 car garage soon? 
I cannot tell you how much that will inspire me to make a video I’ve been wanting to make forever, a vehicle showcase. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Con said:

Don’t know if you have the GTA+ or not, but if you do, how excited are you about them giving us 100 car garage soon? 
I cannot tell you how much that will inspire me to make a video I’ve been wanting to make forever, a vehicle showcase. 

Right now i have 251 (or was it 291?) cars, sorted in a Excel,  over 30 empty spots, and no cars i want to add. But the idea of owning such garage is tempting, and i can see it being a reason for newer players to get the GTA+. Looking forward to see what you will get going @Con 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2023 at 4:31 PM, Con said:

Well, signed up for gta+ now, just to see about that garage, will be interesting to see what happens when i end the subscription.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Lann said:

Well, signed up for gta+ now, just to see about that garage, will be interesting to see what happens when i end the subscription.

So far it’s been worth it for me. Been a member for three months now and I’ve been happy every month.  If GTA is the primary game you play, I find the benefits well worth the subscription. 

• Like 2

I had a great time over the past few days. Looking for cars i did not already own, but that were nice enough to steal. All just straight of the street. 

• Like 4

On 12/9/2023 at 10:34 AM, omarcomin71 said:

So far it’s been worth it for me. Been a member for three months now and I’ve been happy every month.  If GTA is the primary game you play, I find the benefits well worth the subscription. 

I’ve had it for a few months and some months have been absolutely stellar, and some, not so much. This month is a bit lukewarm, since I really don’t care about the free Impaler XL, but I found the 100 car garage to be very liberating. I love how easy it is to swap cars in and out of it through the vehicle organization option. Both those things have been game changers for me. I had stopped accepting  LS car meet invites, that’s where I had been buying player cars. I missed buying the Bhodi, but was able to snatch one from a player last month, just was running out of garage space, but now, I’m good. 

Perhaps one day we could do a crew LS Car Meet get together and offer vehicles to one another. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 2

On 12/9/2023 at 9:36 AM, Lann said:

You probably already found an answer but just in case…

If you let your GTA+ expire, you lose physical access to the garage. So you can only call for your cars through the mechanic. No more entering the garage. The way I see it is, you own it if your GTA+ is active. If it expires, you only rent it. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lann said:

Spent some money.

W2xvJ8J.jpeg

cyclone II

haovssb.jpeg

and new Grotti

I really like The Grotti Turismo Omaggio.
handles awesome in the snow. I can only imagine how it is once it dries up. Plus it looks great! 😏

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lann said:

Spent some money.

W2xvJ8J.jpeg
cyclone II

It looks fn cool, man.
You don’t have to tell me twice, I love mine. This is when my negative view of GTA+ softened, or should I say, I reached “acceptance”, the month they gave me a “free” one.

I always liked the Cyclone I, but hated the non-existent brakes.
But when the Vinewood Car Club let me borrow the new Cyclone II for a test drive and the brakes were vastly improved, it would have been a must own at full price for me. 

Edited by Con

7 hours ago, Lann said:

Spent some money.

I want to post tons of pics of all my new stuff from over the past few months.

The only thing holding me back is that usually I have to take the snapmatic, uploaded to Social Club gallery, then saving image, then upload it to Imgur.com, then copying the link and pasting it here. 

Do you do this an easier way? 
Also, I used to be able to just copy the Twitch video link and the video would show up like in our “What you listening to thread”, but after one of our website updates, pasting the twitch video link only posted the text, so you’d have to click the text to be sent to the video, when before, you could play the video like we do with the You Tube stuff. 

So if you or ANYONE out there knows a better way to post photos and knows what’s going on with the Twitch video links, that would be awesome.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

5 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

I really like The Grotti Turismo Omaggio.
handles awesome in the snow. I can only imagine how it is once it dries up. Plus it looks great! 😏

I’m hanging on to the hopes that we get to eventually buy one from the Chop Shop on the cheap but I’m being realistic, I don’t think they will sell them to us for under $1M, like some YTers think. 

R* kinda cheated us GTA+ captives by giving us the free Impaler XL and not the Omaggio, or the Convertible Vigero ZX ,or the Dominator GT this month. 
Either way, I’ll be buying all those at some point before this month expires.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Con said:

The only thing holding me back is that usually I have to take the snapmatic, uploaded to Social Club gallery, then saving image, then upload it to Imgur.com, then copying the link and pasting it here. 

Also, I used to be able to just copy the Twitch video link and the video would show up like in our “What you listening to thread”, but after one of our website updates, pasting the twitch video link only posted the text, so you’d have to click the text to be sent to the video, when before, you could play the video like we do with the You Tube stuff. 

So if you or ANYONE out there knows a better way to post photos and knows what’s going on with the Twitch video links, that would be awesome.

Easy and creative.

1. Have your create buttons on the ps5 set so that one push on this one takes a screenshot.

Spoiler

YfX7sQq.jpg

2. Record a short video using the ingame feature. Could be in your garage, in freeroam or in a race.

Spoiler

K4ZXEyM.jpg

3. Go to story mode

Spoiler

hplRi1U.jpg

4. Start up the Editor

Spoiler

AdZvVYn.jpg

5. New projekt, add video, edit camera.

Spoiler

UW7uNyr.jpg

6. When in edit camera position press R3 to remove the "aim"

Spoiler

bpziHRz.jpg

7. Take a screen once happy with everything.

Spoiler

YfX7sQq.jpg

8. I use the PSN message feature to get the picture to my phone (We can start a msg group just for this purpose)

Spoiler

H3vlO3Q.jpg

9. Then download it on my phone (psn app) and then upload to imgur (as hidden)

Spoiler

rxeB8Qn.jpg

Spoiler

CHZNdo0.png

Then just copy link from Imgur and paste in here:

gxnetNC.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 12/31/2023 at 11:43 PM, Con said:

If you want to be more creative, stay in the Editor. Example:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...