Post pic of your new stuff.

Lann

Got this new piece of excrement on wheels.

aJqsWjA.jpg

I bought one when it was originally released but I could not drive it to save my life so I sold it and just rebought it a few days ago. 

vyi9Jug.jpg

qzkWay1.jpg

Helped me crush a personal best in the Duel Stunt Race.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Con said:

Got this new piece of excrement on wheels.

aJqsWjA.jpg

I bought one when it was originally released but I could not drive it to save my life so I sold it and just rebought it a few days ago. 

vyi9Jug.jpg

qzkWay1.jpg

Helped me crush a personal best in the Duel Stunt Race.

giphy.gif

The paint on that car looks sweet. Nice Ride.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No pic, but I bought the Chernobog (spelling?). I figured it might be useful and fun during freeroam takeovers for anti air control.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

22 minutes ago, Hatch said:

No pic, but I bought the Chernobog (spelling?). I figured it might be useful and fun during freeroam takeovers for anti air control.

Have you tried it out yet?

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

4 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

Have you tried it out yet?

Me and @Dodge messed with it for a few, he shot down a cargobob with it.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

1 minute ago, Lann said:

Hard to not shoot down a cargobob :D 

Do be fair the player in the Lazer and the one in a Buzzard (we think, could have been a different type of heli) went around us on the map..

1 minute ago, Hatch said:

Do be fair the player in the Lazer and the one in a Buzzard (we think, could have been a different type of heli) went around us on the map..

We should do some testing with different air vehicles.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Just now, zztop911 said:

We should do some testing with different air vehicles.

Yup, I should be on well before tonights TNT, hit me up and we can jump in a crew lobby and try it out

Chernobog is awesome.

Can't outrun it's rockets, massive range and the rockets can go through buildings and mountains.

1 explosion to destroy it, but most randoms will probably lack the brainpower to get close to it.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

On 1/11/2018 at 1:50 PM, DavidCore89 said:

Chernobog is awesome.

Can't outrun it's rockets, massive range and the rockets can go through buildings and mountains.

1 explosion to destroy it, but most randoms will probably lack the brainpower to get close to it.

Well, I think it's pretty badass! I tried to get to Hatch with different aircraft.....................It wasn't happening!

I bought it after the testing. Yesterday there was a guy terrorizing the lobby with a Hydra. So I got close to the area he was flying it and took him out of the skies. I got three msgs thanking me for taking him out! LOL!

Edited by zztop911
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Bought this because the Dakar Rally is happening right now. This is as close as I could get it to the 1986 Rothmans Porsche 959 rally car.

uuqnWIqha0a940wUrGl0tQ_0_0.jpg

porsche-959-rally.jpg

Livery is close but the red and blue are switched. I may for for the non dirty version in the future.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

I'm not sure the Autarch will suit you for racing Ally. It's not as fast as the other supers most use, but it handles ridiculously good which suits me cuz that's what gets me in trouble in racing. I am happy finishing in the top half of any race which I think I can do with this car, but with your skills I think this car will hold you back. But, you already have it so I guess we'll find out.