It's happening...

zmurko

3 hours ago, Sinister said:

R* continues with bits of info. Nearly 200 different animals will be in the game. 

This looks very promising... hopefully there will be wildlife in online as well.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fido_le_muet

• Con

• Sinister

• zmurko

I can't wait for this game. I'm finishing the first one right now and it's still amazing after all these years! 

RDR2 will be even better. Gonna be a masterpiece. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Con said:

It's like Benny's!! I'm starting to wonder what color horse shall Con ride...hmmm.

You know I have to go with Liquor Hole Green and Yellow.  Now where am I going to mount the license plate?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dodgeservice.png

Looking like this game is aiming for normalcy so I doubt green, yellow or license plates will exist for horses.

Hoping that is true and this becomes a game for actual play and the cess pool that is GTA gets worse so all the kids stay there.

• Haha 1

On 9/25/2018 at 12:07 PM, Sinister said:

Looking like this game is aiming for normalcy so I doubt green, yellow or license plates will exist for horses.

Hoping that is true and this becomes a game for actual play and the cess pool that is GTA gets worse so all the kids stay there.

I'm just hoping that this game won't appeal to the kiddies.

That being said, I'm mainly looking forward to immersing myself in the story mode. For me,  the online mode is only a bonus and not my main reason in buying this game..

• Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

I'm the same way.  I want to walk around this huge map and enjoy myself.

If online is just a combat/PvP filled mess like GTA I'm not going to bother with it. Will just hop on GTA if I feel a need to.

• Like 1