It's happening...

zmurko

Some lucky bastards from IGN got to play a demo of the game. Very interesting read accompanied by some stunning screenshots. The world sounds more immersive than ever before. Can't wait! Also, there are a few other new articles about Red Dead found on their main page that I have yet to read.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/05/03/worlds-first-look-at-red-dead-redemption-2

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fido_le_muet

• Con

• Sinister

• zmurko

Sounds amazing! I thought the latest trailer was beautiful, can’t wait to see their extended gameplay trailers.

34 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

The world sounds more immersive than ever before. Can't wait!

Cool, cause im counting on your excitement to pull me away from these carbine rifles. :D 

22 minutes ago, Con said:

Cool, cause im counting on your excitement to pull me away from these carbine rifles. :D 

You can join me and Pete in our race to 10k kills! :D

• Like 2

Reading about this demo has gotten my excitement levels raised quite a bit. Time to go make a pre order.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Getting more excited!  Fingers crossed for no more delays.

If the leaks in this vid are true it sounds like some awesome detail.

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know how I feel about this game.. it's probably gonna drain money out of me like GTA.. riding horses instead of driving cars.. really stuck in the middle if I should get it when it releases. I've never played the previous version of the game either, so I've no idea what and how the game play is.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Sinister said:

Does it really matter what version anyone is ordering? They are all the same game.

Special and Ultimate give you a bit of a head start and a few more items like a better horse and better weapons. Also a few additional missions and bonuses. 

1 hour ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Special and Ultimate give you a bit of a head start and a few more items like a better horse and better weapons. Also a few additional missions and bonuses. 

Don't know if they're better. The horse should be the fastest but others could be better in different areas, and there hasn't been anything said about the performance of the weapons. Doubt they'll be the best online. Just imagine the shitstorm. Same with the horse. It won't be the fastest for long.

• Like 2

I will be getting the standard edition as well.  I started a new game in RDR last night and was quickly reminded how much I love this  game...still one of my favorite games of all time...nice to play a game that doesn't have flying cars and motorcycles for a change.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...