Project CARS 2

DavidCore89

Feel free to discuss the game.

I'll post some screenshots, videos and info shortly.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 3

Track List: http://www.projectcarsgame.com/the-tracks.html?lang=en

The largest track roster on console. 20 laser scanned tracks, 60 locations and 130 individual layouts. All tracks are "live" with 4 seasons of weather and day/night transitions.

Car List: http://www.projectcarsgame.com/the-cars.html?lang=en

180 cars across 9 racing disciplines and 29 series in-game.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Looks really good. First one was amazing, albeit a bit difficult for me on the pad. Cars are really hard to control. I hope the 2nd one is more accessible to pad players. 

Track and car list are pretty cool. Forza is still the best about car lists but this one looks cool. Track list is the best I've seen from all the games coming this fall.

I'm still undecided about getting GT Sport or not. Will probably buy one of the two. 

I won't rush to the store to buy though. Will wait on your feedback DC :) (I know it will be pCARS which gets your thumbs up but still :D ) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Looks really good. First one was amazing, albeit a bit difficult for me on the pad. Cars are really hard to control. I hope the 2nd one is more accessible to pad players. 

Track and car list are pretty cool. Forza is still the best about car lists but this one looks cool. Track list is the best I've seen from all the games coming this fall.

I'm still undecided about getting GT Sport or not. Will probably buy one of the two. 

I won't rush to the store to buy though. Will wait on your feedback DC :) (I know it will be pCARS which gets your thumbs up but still :D ) 

Controller gameplay has been completely reworked, so I hear.

If pCARS pulls off all of what it intends to do, GT won't be able to compete IMO.

Just now, DavidCore89 said:

Controller gameplay has been completely reworked, so I hear.

If pCARS pulls off all of what it intends to do, GT won't be able to compete IMO.

Yeah I heard that too. We'll see.

The way I see it, GT will be miles behind. Already a game of the past I'm afraid.

The photmode and livey editor could save it. The photomode will be insane it's certain but it will suffer from the short and not so diversified car list.

The problem with GT is it gets boring too quickly for me, I will pick PC2 up for sure. Had heard it was meant to be more pad friendly which helps, I've no place to put a wheel atm even if i wanted to buy one 

Okay consider me swayed was lightly considering gt s looking for a more dedicated racing experience. Not sure if will preorder or not but will check monies closer to release

Be sure to get the limited edition (only at Game in the UK), same RRP as the standard edition, but includes steelbook, stickers and Japanese car pack.

Deffo getting this. Loved the first one but it was a bit difficult on a pad, especially the faster cars. 

If they have made it more pad friendly then it will be awesome. The track and car list pisses allover GT sport.

Will be getting Forza 7 for XBONE aswell 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This game looks amazing. I haven't decided yet which one I'll buy, this one or GT Sport...

I might make a poll to see which game most of you guys are gonna get.

It would be epic if we made an event huh? 

2 minutes ago, PapOiteE said:

This game looks amazing. I haven't decided yet which one I'll buy, this one or GT Sport...

I might make a poll to see which game most of you guys are gonna get.

It would be epic if we made an event huh? 

Think most folks (myself included) are going for this, if they've done what they've said to improve the pad experience it should be awesome. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Less than 10 to go :)

I'm gonna put so many hours into this.

Doubt there will be much customization, livery editor would have been awesome. Multi class racing is a cool touch.

As you said, there's so many locations and layouts, that's without the DLC tracks. Heard Interlagos will be coming as well.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 2

pCars 2 securing it's first real life series: Pirelli Challenge, the leading GT series in the US. Apparently all official liveries Will be there and half the tracks are already ingame. 

I think my choice is made now between this and GTS. 

• Like 2

I'm still getting to know the improvements over the 1st game, and there are too many to list, loving it so far.

Needs a few issues to be fixed, but what game doesn't right after release?

Haven't tried rallycross yet, I'm mostly into race cars.

Had 3 podiums so far on my 4 online races, won 2 of those.

Not sure how it feels with a controller and chase cam coming from GTA, but for me everything feels nice.

Looking forward to leagues starting up.

• Like 1