Hello i would like to join your crew

Ello

Hi my name is ello im from sweden i first started playing gta v on ps3 when it came out i used to play with my friends which none of them plays anymore.

Then when the ps4 version came out i bought that and transfered my character and the ps4 became my main i also bought the pc version but i never play on it cause i find the ps4 better balanced and less chance to meet hackers that ruin my experience.

i did take a long break from gta v after some time playing on the ps4 cause i got frustrated playing with random people who just leaves for no reason was also hard to find crews to join so i took a break playing from time to time when dlc came out.

I live in sweden so my time zone is CEST GMT+02:00. The reason i want to join a crew is to have people to play with makes it easier to form groups for missions, heist or other gamemodes and have fun playing with. I have no problem wearing the crews tag during the vetting process or even after. I would love to attend to an event or play with the crew when im online i want to start playing this game more and be more active. If i get invited to the crew i will visit the website everyday like i already do on social club and rockstar games website or other websites i visit everyday to keep up with stuff.

Edited by Ello
  • Like 5
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ello

• pete_95973

• The_Lady_A

• zmurko

Welcome to XDBX, Ello! :)

Someone from our vetting staff will guide you through the joining process soon!

Since you've already answered most or even all of the questions in your intro that we usually ask newcomers, everything should go smoothly. ;)

1 minute ago, Con said:

Welcome!!

Thx :)

2 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

Welcome to XDBX, Ello! :)

Someone from our vetting staff will guide you through the joining process soon!

Since you've already answered most or even all of the questions in your intro that we usually ask newcomers, everything should go smoothly. ;)

Hi and thanks glad to be here :)

Hello, Ello what's going on here then? 

Sorry terrible British joke welcome to the crew, from your intro I think you have come to the right place.

ps sorry again ?

Edited by starmonkeykiller
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Ello said:

Hi and thanks i hope so its hard to find friendly crews to join :D

You'll find someone on most of the time, some are more mission heist orientated, some racers and killers but the majority of us mix it up and do a bit of everything. You will for sure come across a few nice people here, to be honest though I hate them all ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, starmonkeykiller said:

You'll find someone on most of the time, some are more mission heist orientated, some racers and killers but the majority of us mix it up and do a bit of everything. You will for sure come across a few nice people here, to be honest though I hate them all ?

I i have loved gta since i was little it is my favorite game series i bought the collector edition for the game on the ps3 cause its the only game series and Company im willing to spend alot of time and Money on i also love red dead series right after gta series and i also like to play mixed.

1 minute ago, Crawford1872 said:

Nice intro, welcome :) 

You think so XD i am a lazy writer so i usally don't care for checking for spelling and stuff like that but thanks alot :D

Edited by Ello