• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ello

• pete_95973

• The_Lady_A

• Protocawl

1 hour ago, Ello said:

Thank you :)

Hiya Ello, I'm not really sure how you were flagged for inactivity if you were logging into the website. The simplest solution though would be to re-vet, in which case your vetting date would be the 7th of August.

36 minutes ago, The_Lady_A said:

Hiya Ello, I'm not really sure how you were flagged for inactivity if you were logging into the website. The simplest solution though would be to re-vet, in which case your vetting date would be the 7th of August.

There is no need my account on this website is intact and pete just invited me back to the crew.

@Ello good news everyone!

We screwed up and you were kicked by mistake. So with you back in the crew on social club the mistake has already been fixed. I'm sorry that this happened.

See you in game sometime! ?

12 hours ago, Ello said:

I did change my rsc name i updated the  name and link on my new rsc name here just now.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/ZeusMercer/

Hello, Ello!

That's why you were accidentally kicked from RSC, we couldn't connect the new RSC name and your crew profile, since you hadn't updated it on your profile page.

Thanks for letting us know now!

Edited by Protocawl
more detailed answer
6 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

@Ello good news everyone!

We screwed up and you were kicked by mistake. So with you back in the crew on social club the mistake has already been fixed. I'm sorry that this happened.

See you in game sometime! ?

This is my fault i should have updated right after i changed my name on rsc.

5 hours ago, Protocawl said:

Hello, Ello!

That's why you were accidentally kicked from RSC, we couldn't connect the new RSC name and your crew profile, since you hadn't updated it on your profile page.

Thanks for letting us know now!

Sorry and thank you all for the help :)

Edited by Ello
  • Confused 1