Hello i would like to join your crew

Ello

I apologize for the vetting staff (which includes me) leaving you hanging for so long. You've answered the standard questions we ask all new members already and I didn't see anything on your RSC profile that stands out as cheating. However I'm on an iPad so I couldn't see all the stats. Just so you know, this crew does not approve of hacked or glitched money or stats.

Ive sent you a crew invite on Social Club. Please remember to wear XDBX tags during your vetting. Also friend as many members as you can as it will make it easier to join them in lobbies and playlists. 

We use the chat box on this site as our primary means of communication so it's advised to have it available on a computer or mobile when playing. 

Welcome to the crew.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ello

• pete_95973

• The_Lady_A

• Protocawl

35 minutes ago, Beez said:

I apologize for the vetting staff (which includes me) leaving you hanging for so long. You've answered the standard questions we ask all new members already and I didn't see anything on your RSC profile that stands out as cheating. However I'm on an iPad so I couldn't see all the stats. Just so you know, this crew does not approve of hacked or glitched money or stats.

Ive sent you a crew invite on Social Club. Please remember to wear XDBX tags during your vetting. Also friend as many members as you can as it will make it easier to join them in lobbies and playlists. 

We use the chat box on this site as our primary means of communication so it's advised to have it available on a computer or mobile when playing. 

Welcome to the crew.

Thank you for the invite :)

55 minutes ago, Beez said:

Welcome to the crew.

Could you provide me with chat box im on my phone i can't seem to find it?

It's on the home page of the website just below the events timers. It's also on the home page on the mobile version.

You also have to be logged in to the website to see it.

Edited by Beez
1 hour ago, Beez said:

It's on the home page of the website just below the events timers. It's also on the home page on the mobile version.

Thank you :)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, zmurko said:

I always thought he's from Sweden? :unsure2:

He looks like a character from the muppets  but i have never watched that show so i wouldn't know xD

Welcome. My name is Xyon14. PSN is jumbo67. I'm on the PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines, and be accessed by clicking the LINK in my Signature. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on July 26th.

3 hours ago, Xyon14 said:

Welcome. My name is Xyon14. PSN is jumbo67. I'm on the PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines, and be accessed by clicking the LINK in my Signature. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on July 26th.

Hi and thank you for the info :D

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Ello said:

Hi for some reason im not in the crew anymore in game even tho i have been logging in the website on my phone and i have not gotten any warning as to why?

Hey Ello.  I can find no reason for you being kicked.  It looks like you were active.  I will invite you back to the crew in RSC.  Did you change your name?  I am not finding you under Ello417?  Let me know your RSC user name or post a link to your profile here and I will invite you back.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

31 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Hey Ello.  I can find no reason for you being kicked.  It looks like you were active.  I will invite you back to the crew in RSC.  Did you change your name?  I am not finding you under Ello417?  Let me know your RSC user name or post a link to your profile here and I will invite you back.

I did change my rsc name i updated the  name and link on my new rsc name here just now.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/ZeusMercer/

Edited by Ello
54 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

And thank you very much :)

• Like 1