Hangar 13

Crawford1872

RSC Link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/CJl5mN9p9EuLcev_xj_XuQ

TDM in the hangar, 13 being the number I chose for the TDM creator event, and hangar 13 being both a brilliant megadeth song and a 90's rave venue in my second hometown of Ayr. Both teams spawn outside the hangar and enter, one through the side door and the other through a created door. The inside has been sectioned off using double height walls to try and force each team to strategically work around different ways to get at the other team. Shotguns only (due to the nature of building in the hangar I can't place pickups so those are outside where the spawns are. With a few sweeper shotguns located inside where possible) 

Any feedback is, as ever, appreciated :) 

• Like 1

Played this the other night so it may have changed since then...

Great idea and good fun. I did get a little lost though and already suggested some sign posts to guide people to the fighting zone. I think we also suffered from lack of players, with over 10 players the action will be a lot easier to find.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Played this the other night so it may have changed since then...

Great idea and good fun. I did get a little lost though and already suggested some sign posts to guide people to the fighting zone. I think we also suffered from lack of players, with over 10 players the action will be a lot easier to find.

There are signs now! Pointing inside and double height fences inside.

• Like 2