• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• Con

• Protocawl

• djw180

Top Posters In This Topic

12 jobs is at 10 minutes a job two hours,  adding maybe 15 minutes for the time inbetween.  Thats a long playlist.  I don't mind, but i also feel my job can be experienced well enough in 5 minutes 

What do you guys prefer? 

1 We play 12 jobs for 10 min each.

2. We play 6 * 10 and a short break and then 6 * 10 again ( will last even longer) 

3. We mix 5 and 10 minutes. 

4. Other suggestion..

25 minutes ago, Lann said:

12 jobs is at 10 minutes a job two hours,  adding maybe 15 minutes for the time inbetween.  Thats a long playlist.  I don't mind, but i also feel my job can be experienced well enough in 5 minutes 

What do you guys prefer? 

2. We play 6 * 10 and a short break and then 6 * 10 again ( will last even longer) 

4. Other suggestion..

I'd do 5 minutes for most of them. When I plan my playlists I allow 2 minutes between jobs when working out how long the whole thing will be. It's also very rare for a playlist to start exactly on time. So I think option 1 would end up finishing closer to 3 hours after the scheduled start than 2. Option 2 is going to take even longer. Personally I don't like to be playing for much more than 2 hours at a time, especially late at night. I guess the other option is to split this into 2 playlists on different days.

1 hour ago, Lann said:

What do you guys prefer? 

4. Other suggestion..

Picture Perfect is set to 10 minutes but could be dropped to 5.

10 minutes! 5 minutes is for those who dislike shooting :P

In 5 minutes, I can't explore the map or find some guns, but I accept that 12 maps of 10 minutes is too long.

Very surprised the RSVP is so low, these maps are gonna be empty and the creators will have wasted a lot of time :mellow:

Change the thread title to 'Racing', that'll do it :D

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Change the thread title to 'Racing', that'll do it :D

I have four Sports cars in my job, and Insurgents and Technicals. And sticky bombs!  The Rsvp should be crowded!

Only a handful of spots available for others than the creators,  reserve one by Rsvp here :

Edited by Lann

Unfortunately I wont be there cos I have a date with a fat girl in a USA bikini...

Once that is done though if the tour is still running I will hop over, I even have a try hard outfit now to help improve my combat performances.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Internet has just been installed so heading to creator now will let you know how it going in a few hours.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

10 minutes! 5 minutes is for those who dislike shooting :P

In 5 minutes, I can't explore the map or find some guns, but I accept that 12 maps of 10 minutes is too long.

Very surprised the RSVP is so low, these maps are gonna be empty and the creators will have wasted a lot of time :mellow:

If we have problems getting RSVPs, let me know, I'll see if SLAY guys are around. If they are, I don't even have to ask if they want to join because I know they will.  In fact, I just contacted them in group chat and asked who was around tomorrow, just in case we need them. 

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, djw180 said:

2nd August

Could i please reserve that slot for part 2?! We will run half the jobs tomorrow and the second part then. 

15 minutes ago, Con said:

If we have problems getting RSVPs, let me know, I'll see if SLAY guys are around. If they are, I don't even have to ask if they want to join because I know they will.  In fact, I just contacted them in group chat and asked who was around tomorrow, just in case we need them. 

10 rsvp's now. It would be great to have them joining if we still are low on rsvp's tomorrow. If they were to register on the website they could even Rsvp since its a open event :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lann said:

Could i please reserve that slot for part 2?! We will run half the jobs tomorrow and the second part then. 

10 rsvp's now. It would be great to have them joining if we still are low on rsvp's tomorrow. If they were to register on the website they could even Rsvp since its a open event :)

I know a few had registered during Clash1 so I'll let them know. Hopefully they'll remember their passwords. 

Mine will be ready for 2nd August without a doubt unfortunately tonight is near impossible, it's tricky to get your head around

• Like 1

@Lann

... Why can't you just host the 2nd part during next week's Practice Squad? It's your event, why wait a whole month?

Also, my job should definitely last 10min the first time, since there's a lot to explore.

Edited by Protocawl

12 minutes ago, Con said:

Did we decide what the settings for the maps as far as time and target score and such?

10 min unless host want to set it different. Other that that default settings. Let me know if you as a creator have any requests! 

18 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

@Lann

... Why can't you just host the 2nd part during next week's Practice Squad? It's your event, why wait a whole month?

We do alot of racing in the crew right now. This was an attemp to both bring back life to "Tour of.." events and to add some shooting to the events. I think we need to keep the crew and events balanced. The Clash of the Crews tries to balance jobs and also add something to attract the crewmembers that like to be a bit competitive and go up against other crews. It is alot more fun (a must some may say) to be well prepared going into a crew battle. Races can be practiced on yiur own, but things like captures and even other combat type jobs is very hard to practice (captures close to impossible). With our calender being almost filled its hard to find a impromptu spot to host such jobs in order to practice and you need quite a few people to join in. Since i value Practice Squad highly and would not echcnge it for something that I can easily host another night. And hosting it mid august also adds some combat jobs to that month as well. I am certainly not a combat job freak (I usually struggle alot), I rather race or mix it up, but I really think the diversity is very good for the crew. .

tldr:nope ;)

• Like 1

Mkay.. Well, I was just wondering, since several crew members have been excited for this event and now half the jobs won't be played for another month. They won't be new in a month's time, they'll probably get played in the meanwhile and part 2 might not feel as exciting then.

Maybe ask Lime for a Friday slot or use Monday, 17th of July for Part 2, unless Myth or Chubb have already "booked" that day for a racing event (can't remember which of them it was with which racing event :P),

For mine you can have up to 4 teams but best not to have small teams. How many depends on how many in the PL. Aiming for at least 4 per team would be best I think, to reduce the chances of someone re-spawning on the same platform as another team.

9 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

Mkay.. Well, I was just wondering, since several crew members have been excited for this event and now half the jobs won't be played for another month. They won't be new in a month's time, they'll probably get played in the meanwhile and part 2 might not feel as exciting then.

Maybe ask Lime for a Friday slot or use Monday, 17th of July for Part 2, unless Myth or Chubb have already "booked" that day for a racing event (can't remember which of them it was with which racing event :P),

We can choose to see it as they (11 rsvp's)  get to be excited twice now ;)