Hello people!

FinDNF

My name is Niko, more known as FinDNF. Yes I have DNF in my name and I race. Kek. I live in Finland and im in GMT+2 timezone. The reason im joining this crew is thst I love racing and I want to host and take part to racing events. And yes i will accept the fact having the tag active. I am in NoDo too so I will be active but I have no idea how much. Maybe I'll join an event every week. And I will visit the site at least twice a week. 

Hope to see you on races!

• Like 2
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FinDNF

• Lann

• Beez

• Skorpion

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Niko. 

I see from your comments on ACDC's video that it is the Supercup that has brought you over here.

Familiar yourself with the rules of the championship and state your intent to sign up in the thread linked below. Currently all the spaces are full in the teams championship but there will be spaces available in each race as not every driver signed up will be able to attend each event. 

Someone will assist you shortly regarding joining the crew.

Edited by Squirrel
40 minutes ago, Lann said:

Welcome to the site. A staff will guide you through the vetting process shortly.

(Good to have some Nordic company!)

Ayyyy sweden, u watch hockey? Finland sux atm

15 minutes ago, FinDNF said:

Ayyyy sweden, u watch hockey? Finland sux atm

Not much of a hockey fan, but been watching lately and i think we are doing ok. I think we played @Banketelli, I mean Denmark, recently and did good.

Welcome,

I'm sorry but we don't accept finnish people. You guys are way too fast and we want to keep winning races from time to time. :D:D

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Welcome,

I'm sorry but we don't accept finnish people. You guys are way too fast and we want to keep winning races from time to time. :D:D

Sorry but i'm here to take over

2 hours ago, Lann said:

Not much of a hockey fan, but been watching lately and i think we are doing ok. I think we played @Banketelli, I mean Denmark, recently and did good.

Sweden has always been a tough cookie

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Lann said:

We play hockey? 

Welcome to the crew, Niko. :)

• Like 1

Welcome Niko. We normally ask several questions to new members but you have answered them already. Please read our Crew Policy if you have not done so.

I looked at your RSC profile and it looks good to me. I'm going to assume the 1.6 billion earned/spent was from the un-wanted modders dropping cash back in the day.

I will send a crew invite. Thanks for joining.

Edit: one more thing. Once you've accepted the crew invite don't change your crew tag during your vetting period. Vetting is two weeks but starts and ends on Wednesdays (this just make things easier for us). So while your vetting starts immediately, we dont start counting the 2 weeks until next Wednesday. That's almost 3 weeks of vetting which means Thursday is the worst day to join, ha ha. Vetting is just playing with the crew so we can see how you are and so you can decide if you like playing with us. There is no hazing or stupid requirements. Once you are vetted you can switch back and forth to your other crews. Truelife will be sending you some more information soon too.

Edited by Beez
More words
18 hours ago, Beez said:

Welcome Niko. We normally ask several questions to new members but you have answered them already. Please read our Crew Policy if you have not done so.

I looked at your RSC profile and it looks good to me. I'm going to assume the 1.6 billion earned/spent was from the un-wanted modders dropping cash back in the day.

I will send a crew invite. Thanks for joining.

Edit: one more thing. Once you've accepted the crew invite don't change your crew tag during your vetting period. Vetting is two weeks but starts and ends on Wednesdays (this just make things easier for us). So while your vetting starts immediately, we dont start counting the 2 weeks until next Wednesday. That's almost 3 weeks of vetting which means Thursday is the worst day to join, ha ha. Vetting is just playing with the crew so we can see how you are and so you can decide if you like playing with us. There is no hazing or stupid requirements. Once you are vetted you can switch back and forth to your other crews. Truelife will be sending you some more information soon too.

Can I accept it on Tuesday? I have to have Mercedes F1 Team crew active on saturday for an NoDo championship event. If thats ok ofc

1 hour ago, FinDNF said:

Can I accept it on Tuesday? I have to have Mercedes F1 Team crew active on saturday for an NoDo championship event. If thats ok ofc

Sure. Let us know in this topic and we can start it then

Welcome to Domestic Battery!

My name's Skorpion (PSN= Skorpion-AH), I'm the XDBX Events Commissioner. The Super Moderators and I maintain the crew events on the calendar and in the events forums. We have events held on most days over multiple time zones, so take a look at the calendar to see what's going on. Make sure you RSVP to events to secure your spot and to help the host when they put the event together.

When you have time please visit What do we call you?. This is a good place for new members to learn the names of other members that may have difficult to pronounce or otherwise confusing usernames. While you're there, let us know what you like to be called in chat.

Look forward to seeing you in game :)

Skorpion

3 hours ago, Skorpion said:

Welcome to Domestic Battery!

My name's Skorpion (PSN= Skorpion-AH), I'm the XDBX Events Commissioner. The Super Moderators and I maintain the crew events on the calendar and in the events forums. We have events held on most days over multiple time zones, so take a look at the calendar to see what's going on. Make sure you RSVP to events to secure your spot and to help the host when they put the event together.

When you have time please visit What do we call you?. This is a good place for new members to learn the names of other members that may have difficult to pronounce or otherwise confusing usernames. While you're there, let us know what you like to be called in chat.

Look forward to seeing you in game :)

Skorpion

Hello there! I posted on that thing