Hello people!

FinDNF

3 hours ago, Skorpion said:

Welcome to Domestic Battery!

My name's Skorpion (PSN= Skorpion-AH), I'm the XDBX Events Commissioner. The Super Moderators and I maintain the crew events on the calendar and in the events forums. We have events held on most days over multiple time zones, so take a look at the calendar to see what's going on. Make sure you RSVP to events to secure your spot and to help the host when they put the event together.

When you have time please visit What do we call you?. This is a good place for new members to learn the names of other members that may have difficult to pronounce or otherwise confusing usernames. While you're there, let us know what you like to be called in chat.

Look forward to seeing you in game :)

Skorpion

And how do i host an event here?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FinDNF

• Lann

• Beez

• Skorpion

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone looking to host an event on the calendar has to make a submission. Since you're unvetted you'll have to wait until your vetting period is complete before any event is approved, but you can still start planning. Head over to the Event Planning and Submissions forum and take a look at some of the other threads as an example, then feel free to make a new thread to plan your own event.

• All the details asked for in the template when creating a submission must be complete and clear.
  • The time of your event cannot clash with any other event already on the calendar.
  • There must be interest from other members.

Also note that events will be put on the crew calendar by default, so you'll have to let me know if you want it on the public calendar.

Edited by Skorpion