JustHatched

My 2nd Capture. I deleted the first.

Steal some Sanchezes under the pier.

Careful if you go up top, some pissed NOOSE agents might get ya up there.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/my-jobs

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Got a few matches in on this, it is pretty fast paced and needs at least 6 to make a good match of it. I can't wait to do this with 16.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 3 months later...

Updated finally,

Fixed no vehicle issue for team 1, dunno how that happened.

Both teams have same vehicle

Balanced weapons to map size

• Like 2

I put this in Sunday's PL, lot of fun - spawns and props and weapons are good. It might just be me, but I think I liked it better when both bikes were under the pier. They don't have to be next to each other like originally (perhaps a bit spread apart like this so you have to decide as a team which to get and how)

Team 2

o o o o

o o o o

Obstacles/Props

x x x x

x x x x 

<< ---------------------------------------->>

(Water)  << ----Bike 1------ Pier ------Bike 2---->> (Beach)

<<----------------------------------------->>

Obstacles/Props

x x x x

x x x x

Team 1

o o o o 

o o o o

Because as you have it now it seems like a lot of what was fun about going under the pier to actually obtain the bike isn't there. Teams can just run right up to before the pier, grab a bike and run back. Rinse and repeat. If they're under the pier like before, but perhaps spaced further apart to near either end, like HC mentioned, the pillars act as a ton of natural cover. Just my thoughts.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I didn't move the bikes, they should be where they always have been.

What the hell? Lol.

Unless I ingested some substance I'm not aware of I don't recall them being there last night (under the pier).

Then again, also, after delivering bikes on it last night they would literally drive away really fast .. 

Edited by G37

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Only changes I mode was the respawn vehicles and starting vehicles, weapons and moved team 2 starting position.

If the starting vehicles are off in terms of making it to easy to get a bike I can change those and respawns to a bifta or something "beachy" besides quads.

No no, I like the quads. Just .. that's all very weird lol. I don't recall the bikes respawning under the pier, at all.

Oh well, ignore my comment then lol.