Hey there! (Pls Read)

Chaud1800

Yes. You are a "maybe". If you are online at that time you should receive an invite from Dodge. 

If you are able to attend be sure you have the required car for the event :)

• Like 1
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chaud1800

• Sinister

• Lann

• Con

Welcome to Domestic Battery!

My name's Skorpion (PSN= Skorpion-AH), I'm the XDBX Events Commissioner. The Super Moderators and I maintain the crew events on the calendar and in the events forums. We have events held on most days over multiple time zones, so take a look at the calendar to see what's going on. Make sure you RSVP to events to secure your spot and to help the host when they put the event together.

When you have time please visit What do we call you?. This is also a good place for new members to learn the names of other members that may have difficult to pronounce or otherwise confusing usernames. While you're there, let us know what you like to be called in chat.

Look forward to seeing you in game :)

Skorpion

Welcome. My name is Xyon14. PSN is jumbo67. I'm on the PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines, and be accessed by clicking the LINK in my Signature. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on April 26th, 2017.

I'm proof of exactly what pete_95973 said.   I'd get last, but usually a DNF in TnT racing with you pros lol, but still made it as a crew member! 

Joining XDBX has made GTA online fun again!

• Like 3

Guys i have been resently inactive because i changed my HDD to a new one i have been downloading the game again. Other than that iv been currently super busy and i havent been home for days so yeah. If you dont see me on GTAV, playing a free to play game thats probably me on another console or my nieces. :)