Hey there! (Pls Read)

Chaud1800

Hey, my id is mah1800 

Iv been playing since day 1 and i can say that im a little addicted to the game. xD 
Im primarily looking for people that chill around but love pvp balanced games (adversary modes) no run and gun BS, no RPG BullS... Ah and i dont like to be a show off so pls if thats you dont bother. ;)
I talk both spanish and english

I like serious people and legit players!

Skills:
TDM PvP - Consider myself to be good, idk....
Racing - I can defend myself

Heres a video of me playing :) its on spanish sorry :/

• Like 2
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chaud1800

• Sinister

• Lann

• Con

The cool thing about our crew is that you could show us a video of you going 0-20 in a TDM and finishing last place in every race and you would still be welcomed here with open arms if you are respectful and mature.  Welcome!

• Like 8

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Hi Chaud, welcome to the crew. I see that you are a job creator. We love that! There are many excellent creators in the crew and it's a lot of what we play. I'm one of the vetting managers here. We ask all new members 4 standard questions. After you answer them I will send you a crew invite. 

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)

2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out site frequently?

On ‎11‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 10:49 PM, pete_95973 said:

The cool thing about our crew is that you could show us a video of you going 0-20 in a TDM and finishing last place in every race and you would still be welcomed here with open arms if you are respectful and mature.  Welcome!

I can provide afore mentioned video if you need it ;-) 'ola!

• Like 2

Ok heres the answers:

1) i dont get very much the first question... i your asking about what part of the gta map i play the most mi answer is Palito bay and other strategic places.

2) My main goal is to be part of an active crew, i manage my own crew but my crew is a squad so its not a community, i want a crew where theres a lot os tournaments where i can represent this crew and every now and then my own. I dont play free roam as often as i used to.

3) This week im free so for the moment yes i can.

4) For the moment yes!

To be honest im usually very busy, but i always have some time to waste, i always wanted to join a crew that would make me come back to the game like i used to. People that play clean is something that is rare on the gtav community. I understand that somehow i dont sound convincing. Give me a chance and i may convince you, but at the end it all comes down to your decision and i completely understand that. :)

thx for the inv 

Edited by Chaud1800
  • Like 1

You have plenty of time to "convince " ;)

Attend some events.....and stay for the whole thing. Help some other members out. Don't be an annoying asshole and you'll be fine.

Extra emphasis on that last part. It is the only real requirement of this crew.

• Like 2