Braddock Pass Circuit

zmurko

BRADDOCK PASS CIRCUIT

"Racing enthusiasts in Grapeseed have always wanted their own permanent racing circuit and since flat land is all used for growing crops, they built one close up in the mountains. Rocks are cheap and no good for anything else anyway. It was still an expensive one, costing $150million, but it was worth every penny, since they even built a massive paddock area for car shows with pitlane included. Now race!"

cWqpcwE.jpg

Not a stunt track!

All classes available, 1 lap should be around a minute long (give or take a few depending on the class). There's a pitlane entry left of the red tube at the start of the start/finish straight (see photo above) with health pickups available in GTA mode (default). I've tried to secure all dangerous (aka fall off the track) spots, but I've had to leave 1 or 2 not so dangerous ones exposed, as I've ran out of props. Hopefully that wont be an issue when racing with contact.

RSC Link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/aqaXVi0e00mJg0nTEjxP8g

• Like 2