VANS Chat

VANS Official

I've only just got back home from the rally school about a 15 minutes ago, going to get myself fed and then I shall be ready to fire up the old PS4.

Not sure what time/if I'll be one. Forgot the wife was at little mix with the daughter, so me and junior cat are having a lads evening

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

I appreciate the name, not so much the vegan element 

Also it's no love me tandor

Edited by CatManDoza

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

Blueberry gravy? Lamb? You flash southern b*stard

Blueberry gravy? Is that Ribena?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

13 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Blueberry gravy? Lamb? You flash southern b*stard

It’s damn nice. Great time last night, lads! Should do it more on BF1   

• Like 1

Morning benders, sorry I didn't get online yesterday afternoon trashy, ended up watching the wolves match in the pub, and daytime drinking does not agree with me. 

• Like 2

I was at my mums anyway...

Big meal followed by trying not fall asleep driving home.

I had a couple of sneaky solos before heading into Creative to work on Deathtrap Dungeon.

3 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Morning benders, sorry I didn't get online yesterday afternoon trashy, ended up watching the wolves match in the pub, and daytime drinking does not agree with me. 

No worries cat should've on later though if ur around on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

I'll be on later tonight to test what I've just learned which is that the light on the PS4 controller mimics the colour of whatever crew you're in when you're playing online.  You're all going to tell me you already knew that aren't you?

2 hours ago, Trashbags said:

I'll be on later tonight to test what I've just learned which is that the light on the PS4 controller mimics the colour of whatever crew you're in when you're playing online.  You're all going to tell me you already knew that aren't you?

I'm also debating whether to spend several hours and millions of GTA dollars buying the rest of the cars and taking photosets of them all in different livery sets.  I've never felt like so much of a nerd in my life,

I fudged up again guys. Thursday, friday, saturday I tried but only got online very late. I want to play Squads again dangit and some BF1 with a squad sounded also lovely. Well this week it needs to happen because I need to revive teammates in different matches because with randoms at nighttime it is not gonna work somehow 😅

Hope to catch you all soon.

If anyone like race big old Benzes and have 2 mil to spare 😅 join us tonight on GTS it is gonna be great fun!

And no @SkyeDave I didn't knew that, and yes spending those hours and millions are very indeed nerdy but also very handy. There always needs to be one to do the dirty work. 😄💪

• Like 1

Sorry @Paulie GTS just doesn't do it for me anymore 😞 

@SkyeDave I didn't know that... I may be on GTA later, look out for me appearing online.

Also guys, great news! @Hurst has become so popular on Insta that Fortnite made a Wax & Tartan skin!!!!!!

Hurst.png

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Sorry @Paulie GTS just doesn't do it for me anymore 😞 

@SkyeDave I didn't know that... I may be on GTA later, look out for me appearing online.

Also guys, great news! @Hurst has become so popular on Insta that Fortnite made a Wax & Tartan skin!!!!!!

Hurst.png

Hahahahahah that's great i want one 

Also sorry @Paulie not gts for me I don't have 2 mill anyway 

Will be on fortnite soon for a bit anyway if anyone joining 

Edited by Trashbags
  • Like 2

No worries @JuniorChubb and @Trashbags, thanks for mentioning and I wasn't expecting it tbh I just thought i'll throw it in because the numbers in first looked a bit low but went very good eventually. It was great fun. 

Gonna try to catch some Mythic Goldfish today lols and I am also probably on tonight at the regular time around 8 uk time. 

• Like 2