VANS Chat

VANS Official

Great times in the good old Sultans last night! Very nice choice by @Mark Verstappen but did you have to hide it that good? 😅 Lols!

There were some very nice new tracks throughout the night, like to see those again and the same goes for the nice numbers. 

And i'd like to say how nice it is to have the old @SkyeDave back again, the Dave that likes everthing that is, not the Dave that moans about everything 😅

I thought this was because he had the misses around again for a week which could have brought back the old Dave. But that turned out to be joke so let's say he just found himself again probably 😅 

Dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner.........😂😂😂

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Great times in the good old Sultans last night! Very nice choice by @Mark Verstappen but did you have to hide it that good? 😅 Lols!

There were some very nice new tracks throughout the night, like to see those again and the same goes for the nice numbers. 

And i'd like to say how nice it is to have the old @SkyeDave back again, the Dave that likes everthing that is, not the Dave that moans about everything 😅

I thought this was because he had the misses around again for a week which could have brought back the old Dave. But that turned out to be joke so let's say he just found himself again probably 😅 

Dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner.........😂😂😂

ahhh drop the dinner joke did he? I got it Monday night, poor Mulder had to hear it 3 times!!!

• Haha 3

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

22 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

ahhh drop the dinner joke did he? I got it Monday night, poor Mulder had to hear it 3 times!!!

Morning all bloody cracked me up and even chuckled when Paulie reacted same as me 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He re-uses jokes? Shocking, his membership of the Comdey Hall of Fame shall be revoked!

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

19 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

He re-uses jokes? Shocking, his membership of the Comdey Hall of Fame shall be revoked!

I had the honour of 4 times 

• Haha 3

Well let's say @SkyeDave is trying to find his mojo again 😅 not quite there yet but he's trying 😅

And let's be honest guys, even when he re-uses jokes now, it still suits him still better than the grumpy G role he strangely tried to recreate 😅

Go Davey boy we believe in you mate and the razorsharp spot on comedy will come back, I am sure! 😅💪

• Haha 1

On 11/6/2019 at 10:08 PM, Hurst said:

fortnite is sh*te 

I concur.

However, I find it affords me a useful opportunity to b*tch and moan like f*ck with a slight hint of insulting Chubb. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Also, you had a night featuring Sultans and you didn't take the opportunity to call it The Sultans of Bing?

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

genius G, genius.

May I bring ypour attention to the fans of Feyenoord, with a banner in support of their manager d*ck Advocaat, while playing Young Boys of Switzerland......

spacer.png

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

genius G, genius.

May I bring ypour attention to the fans of Feyenoord, with a banner in support of their manager d*ck Advocaat, while playing Young Boys of Switzerland......

spacer.png

I laughed so hard seeing this last night😂 Legends! 👌

And oh yeah the Double Genius strikes again! 😄 but very fair point about Dire Straits 😅💪

Edited by Paulie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

Afternoon/evening 

Are we still getting on for some bf1 Tom night 

Could be a good replacement... Battlefield Friday!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

8 hours ago, Trashbags said:

Afternoon/evening 

Are we still getting on for some bf1 Tom night 

Oh yes we are Trash, my son! I dusted it off tonight to see what’s occurring and there’s more than one server being played so I think we’ll have a decent night. It’s also just so much better than BF 5!! 

Who else will be joining us?

7 hours ago, Hurst said:

Oh yes we are Trash, my son! I dusted it off tonight to see what’s occurring and there’s more than one server being played so I think we’ll have a decent night. It’s also just so much better than BF 5!! 

Who else will be joining us?

Very good hopefully a few of us can get on shooting war GIF

30 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Very good hopefully a few of us can get on shooting war GIF

I'll get it installed just in case I can get on

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hurst said:

You wasteman for even uninstalling it. 

Sometimes you gotta make room for Fortnite updates and train sim world

4 hours ago, CatManDoza said: