Hello Peeps!

JuniorChubb

Hello fans of Domestic Violence, thought I would create an account on here to keep up to date with the CotC details.

I am a regular on GTAForums.com and a Van Society member, I also regularly host GTA themed events. I am however an extremely average player as my performance in the CotC battles has shown, hopefully I make up for that with enthusiasm and other stuff that is totally irrelevant to the game.

I am sure I will recognise quite a few names on here from your dominance on the GTAF Time Trials (it is almost nonchalant).

I am not sure how often I will actually be posting but whilst CotC is running I will be visiting regularly.

JC :)

Edited by JuniorChubb
Typo
  • Like 8

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuniorChubb

• Crawford1872

• Lann

• LimeGreenLegend

I was in the H2H against you guys this past weekend.  I have to say you guys are some of the coolest guys I have come across doing a H2H.  Very fun to play with.  Great attitudes!

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Cheers Pete, according to our leader we are 'Professional Fun Havers'.

It was cool to play a H2H without the other team hiding in a chat party like we have had every other week. We try our best but don't take ourselves too seriously.

Really enjoying the CotC :)

• Like 2

Lurking is the safest thing to do on GTAF, it has some very toxic corners.

Some good people to be found once you dive in though.

Funnily enough for some reason I am familiar with your username too, probably from lurking on here.

• Like 2

Welcome @JuniorChubb, you are free to use the site as much as you want, obviously there is some crew only areas but most can accessed by non crew members, also feel free to jump in on any of the public events found on the calendar, Be sure to RSVP if you want to ensure your spot though.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. :)

Good to see you Ally, well played on Saturday BTW. I thought we had a chance after winning the first Drop Zone... then reality struck.

• Like 4

Yeah you's also, you lot kicked our arses in gear on that one, was one of my favourite matches I've played in so far, think game chat is the way forward for the rest of the season.

Works well for us, we have Sons of Fenix this week. They are Spanish IIRC, our only Spanish member is a no mic kinda guy so it wont be a gather round the piano knees up.

Have you played them already?

Welcome to the website. As @JustHatched said, you are welcome to get involved in any of the forum chat, and are also welcome to play in public events. Let some of your crew mates know about it as well. We are also "Professional Fun Havers".

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Thanks for the extra welcomes since my last thanks...

So many familiar names, all bloody faster than me on the Time Trials to you gits :)

@Ally are you playing DDNL this week? If so those guys are beasts, so much so that their top gunner BoomOwned is now my hero... never has a name been so fitting.

Good luck ;)

BTW I ran out of likes :(

Edited by JuniorChubb

3 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Thanks for the extra welcomes since my last thanks...

So many familiar names, all bloody faster than me on the Time Trials to you gits :)

@Ally are you playing DDNL this week? If so those guys are beasts, so much so that their top gunner BoomOwned is now my hero... never has a name been so fitting.

Good luck ;)

BTW I ran out of likes :(

We play EPNL this round.  We played DDNL already., A very tense battle that we won by 7 points.