Hello Peeps!

JuniorChubb

14 hours ago, truelife98 said:

Crew invite will be sent quick question are you planning to leave your old crew or do you plan to run both. I only ask because during vetting it is required you where XDBX tags for the entire process to ensure you get all invites from crew members. However exceptions have been made and it is understandable if staying in your other crew that you switch between the 2 but we ask you try and stay XDBX as much as possible during your Vetting after that you can freely switch back and forth. 

I run two accounts, more than happy to run XDBX on the account I have applied with for the whole vetting process. Most likely in the future I will stick with XDBX on one account whilst leaving my other account for VANS but it is nice to know I will be able to mix and match in the future.

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuniorChubb

• Crawford1872

• Lann

• LimeGreenLegend

Welcome again Chubb.

Just make sure to use a legit account in case one of them is perhaps a modded one, as we dont approve of that in XDBX. Other than that yeah, once you're vetted, you're free to wear other tags as well, just know that some PLs & hosts will only use the Invite crew option when hosting a PL, so you can get left out if you don't RSVP and join the pre-lobby.

Yup, I read the rules and guidelines. My JuniorChubb account is clean as a whistle, not even duped a car on it :)

I wont be sullying the XDBX tag with any dodgyness, I'll save that for VANS ;) 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just kicking of the introductions threads...

Hello world! I signed up to be part of the Van Society’s online presence on RSC.

Found this place and settled in to create a Crew area and mix with positive crews that still play GTA.

• Like 2

Glad to have you be a part of this Chubb

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: