Hello Peeps!

JuniorChubb

47 minutes ago, Lann said:

We play EPNL this round.  We played DDNL already., A very tense battle that we won by 7 points. 

Great result Lan :)

Did you call in your big guns for that one or just run whoever signed up?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuniorChubb

• Crawford1872

• Lann

• LimeGreenLegend

Welcome Chubb. Good to see you here !

Really enjoying the Time Trials (obviously :D ) and I'm glad you guys joined the CoC !

Fun is what it's all about, I'm glad there are crews like VANS around. Always a pleasure to game with you guys ;)

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Lann said:

We just go with whoever wants in and Rsvp. We have had a different line-up each round. 

I wish we had that many active players... we have a large crew but they have not really stepped up. We have a couple of great PvP players who have gone missing, our better racers don't want to get involved as they hate PvP, some of our all rounders have just been hiding in other games (sinful stuff).

We have had 5 players who have played every round so far, we are old, nearly blind, almost deaf and have the reactions of a Sloth... considering that we aren't doing too bad. :)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I wish we had that many active players... we have a large crew but they have not really stepped up. We have a couple of great PvP players who have gone missing, our better racers don't want to get involved as they hate PvP, some of our all rounders have just been hiding in other games (sinful stuff).

We have had 5 players who have played every round so far, we are old, nearly blind, almost deaf and have the reactions of a Sloth... considering that we aren't doing too bad. :)

You should just bring all of your active players to us!  Join us and together we will rule the GTA galaxy (Darth Vader voice)

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

34 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

You should just bring all of your active players to us!  Join us and together we will rule the GTA galaxy (Darth Vader voice)

I would never consider doing such a thing...

But when you wrap it up in a Star Wars quote it actually sounds like a plan. ;) 

There is one flaw in your plan, I play with my son and we are planning to rules as father and son!!!

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 3

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

I would never consider doing such a thing...

But when you wrap it up in a Star Wars quote it actually sounds like a plan. ;) 

It seems around here anything wrapped up in Star Wars is a good plan. The XDBX Wars 2 is being planned. :)

18 minutes ago, Lann said:

It seems around here anything wrapped up in Star Wars is a good plan. The XDBX Wars 2 is being planned. :)

What are they? I think I better get browsing...

• 3 months later...

Hello again peeps!

I have decided to apply for crew membership and rather than start a new thread I'll just bump this one.

My name is JuniorChubb, I like swimming, cycling and stag beetles. I am single but have 14 kids with 20 different women, my favourite game is Uncharted on Xbone so I am hoping this is the crew for me... :)

I have two accounts, the account I am applying for membership with is PSN: JuniorChubb SC: JuniorChubb

Hopefully you can accept me and my quirks.

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 6

We have been flirting with him for months now, the hard work has paid off and we have a great new event host and creator. Top bloke

• Like 2

I had a bit of a shaky start with XDBX and wanted to test the water before committing... 

Working with you guys on the Star Wars night was great fun, I love the Pfister Cup, Murkos SRL has been fun when I have joined and the mixed playlists have been... well... um.. mixed ;)

What has made me take the plunge is how you deal with people who do not fit with your gaming ethos, I sometimes wish I was a little more stern/firm/strict with people at my events but I'm just a big softie. I was also holding back as I didn't want to join a crew without Bing but all you stuff starts when he is in bed anyway.

Looking forward to some good gaming :)

• Like 4

Cheers Ally, be careful though mate I showed him your post... you might have your very own fanboy ;)

• Like 1

Crew invite will be sent quick question are you planning to leave your old crew or do you plan to run both. I only ask because during vetting it is required you where XDBX tags for the entire process to ensure you get all invites from crew members. However exceptions have been made and it is understandable if staying in your other crew that you switch between the 2 but we ask you try and stay XDBX as much as possible during your Vetting after that you can freely switch back and forth.