Crawford1872

RSC Link : https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/pKyiIcnJ5EKdi85KJhd0Ng

Proper race track, using props to smooth sections over and remove some of the variables that lead to accidents, has pit lane in the underground section of legion square. 

Snacks pointed out it is similar to default's Seattle track so could be an update for that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Nice innovative use of pit lane. Shame there's no pit lane signs in the creator.

Not sure which race but I've seen one made from a Slow Down strip placed on a 2x4 Stunt Piece. It really grabbed your attention and made you notice the pit lane.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried this and it started with the car facing the wrong way, at 90 degrees to the road. It seems odd no one has mentioned this before, so I'm guessing either you changed it very recently and/or its some kind of random Rockstar bug. Other than that nice race. Only minor point is the health pickups as you enter the pit lane make it very hard to see the barrier behind them at night, so I crashed going into the pit lane.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, djw180 said:

I just tried this and it started with the car facing the wrong way, at 90 degrees to the road. It seems odd no one has mentioned this before, so I'm guessing either you changed it very recently and/or its some kind of random Rockstar bug. Other than that nice race. Only minor point is the health pickups as you enter the pit lane make it very hard to see the barrier behind them at night, so I crashed going into the pit lane.

Will need to check that out, tested it with people and never started the wrong way, I know about the pit lane, tried adding lights but think I'll add a slow down strip and move the actual health pick ups right to the exit to stop that happening, cheers man

• Like 1

Omar and I ran this last night, I was in the second staring position had the same problem with the starting grid as DJ. My car started pointed the wrong way and inside of a barrier prop. Not sure how that's even possible. If there were any more cars they would have started inside of a building.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kernalhogan said:

Omar and I ran this last night, I was in the second staring position had the same problem with the starting grid as DJ. My car started pointed the wrong way and inside of a barrier prop. Not sure how that's even possible. If there were any more cars they would have started inside of a building.

I'll check this out after the PL tonight, the starting grid is meant to be technically not on the lap if that makes sense, so r* might have confused it, I might have to change it but didn't want to have the start on a corner if possible to minimise silly accidents, cheers guys

• Like 1

Rockstar decided to make my start/finish/grid CP1, and the last CP the start/finish, which meant instead of starting under the motorway you started practically inside the building. Added a slow down strip which stops you taking the ascent out of the pit lane too hot and crashing but you still have to be slow on entry. 

Thanks again to @djw180 @kernalhogan and @omarcomin71 for letting me know about the start grid :) 

• Like 3

Nice race everything seems fine although the hairpin at checkpoint 19 could do with a ramp on the other side of the barrier. Very easy to crash over the barrier and only way to carry on is respawn back down the track. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Removed the pit lane because it wasn't working, and added gap between the barriers at that CP for you @Squirrel, never noticed that so cheers 

Can always count on me to crash where you don't expect it!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Can always count on me to crash where you don't expect it!

Nothing if not thorough eh mate :D 

• 11 months later...