What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

Decorating my mates living room with this blasting out. Much air guitar on my roller pole. Roll on December. 

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

• 3 weeks later...

Enjoyed an evening at my PC tonight, with a few beers, my headset on, youtube blasting out!

I've had a hard year or so, and find it difficult to talk to people close to me, but I find this forum can be a place to vent to people I would class as friends, but without being judged! So for that I thankyou! It's time to stop giving a sh*t, and start living life the way it shoud be lived!

I defo will be waking up 2moro thinking wtf did I write this for!!!!

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice topic! 
Listening to the new JM Song right now. Love the 80's vibe, JJ Cale/Mark Knopfler-esq
Even the video is in 4:3 aspect ratio 🤣

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Beautiful slab of Metal from the originators of Murder Metal. Album covers the life and crimes of one of the most depraved Serial killers in US history, Jeffrey Dahmer. Guy was beyond f*cked in the head. While being killed and dismembered is bad enough he would f*ck his victims internal organs while he did it.

If you have an interest in true crime and metal this is a band to check out. The albums have lead to many hours of reading. Lots of screwed up people in this world have done very horrible things to others.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

I'm shocked you aren't listening to the new kick *ss song from  RAMMSTEIN.

Graphic video warning

Really want to see them live when they come to the US this year but damn they are some expensive tickets.

• 1 month later...

Great song from a great band.  They released a killer album of Friday, shame it is most likely  their last. Can't wait to see them in Sept.

Edited by Sinister

On 2/27/2022 at 8:12 AM, BryannosaurusRex said:

I’ve listened to this a few times this week @Skorpion@Olla

I'm actually not keen on that song. I think Im just over hearing it to be honest.

I do have a kind of amusing memory relating to it though. When I was in primary school we had a school concert/musical where I played the role of the man "6 foot 4 and full of muscles" which was kind of a joke cos I was super skinny lol.

There're plenty of great Aussie themed songs though...

Goanna - Solid Rock

Icehouse - Great Southern Land

Cold Chisel - Khe Sanh

Gang Gajang - Sounds of Then (This is Australia)

Midnight Oil - The Dead Heart

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 1

@Skorpion it’s all over mainstream radio now over here. Totally over it now. 

I have been listening to some German indie rock lately. 

12 minutes ago, BryannosaurusRex said:

@Skorpion it’s all over mainstream radio now over here. Totally over it now. 

I have been listening to some German indie rock lately. 

Makes sense. Play the most cliche Aussie song possible lol. If you do listen to any of what I listed let me know what you think. Keep in mind all of them are from the 80s. Cant think of anything recent right now.

What German stuff you been listening to? I dont get to hear much from non-English countries over here, so wouldnt even know where to start.

Edited by Skorpion

@Skorpion I don’t recognise any of those Aussie songs. I’ll look them up, I may have heard them in the past, who knows! 

this has been popping up on Instagram a lot lately. So looked these guys up on iTunes.

AnnenMayKantereit

Giant Rooks

Then gone on from there looking at the similar artists iTunes 

17 hours ago, Smurf said:

I like the original Tom's Dinner, I still listen to it and a-ha Take On Me more than I would like to admit.

Me too. I always sing along to take on me. I just can’t quite hit the high notes!

My favourite Rangers (greatest soccer team in the world) song... up loud on my way to a European semi final -