What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

2 hours ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

I'm missing @Con his Bison mask in the video though...

I'm sorry about that. You see,  there was a scheduling conflict that day and I was on the set of a Dua Lipa video shoot instead. I'll make it up to you, I will dance for you at the SRL starting line this weekend. 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember mentioning that I saw a plane being chased by two military helicopters months ago in the group chat area. Two weeks ago this Mexican plane crash landed. The Cops have yet find any of the 2 pilots and inside is stripped out for cargo, it could be one in the very same I saw back then. 😂🤣 This guy aint letting a good crash plane go to waste.

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, zmurko said:

It was probably just @Lann flying back from Cayo Perico.

🤣 @Lann You & your compadre are wanted by the authorities for questioning. Better yet where is the cargo I can help. They think your Mexican.

Edited by Smurf

• 3 weeks later...

Here is some new sh*t for all you cochlea's and stirrups out there. I've never really needed to know what was being said for me to enjoy the artistry of the opera and it certainly applies here too.

Maaaan, thats gotta be some spectacle if you take your vape pen with you to one of those Chinese Operas.

I really have to give my name some more honour, so some of my favorites of the 'lesser' known songs:

Edited by RammsteinDUDE
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

I really have to give my name some more honour, so some of my favorites of the 'lesser' known songs:

There are some real gems amongst the less popular songs. Ohne dich is a lovely lullaby.

Got very excited seeing the news they've finished recording a new album!!! Just hope last eyars shows go ahead this year!!

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

• 2 weeks later...