• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brainstick

• Dodge

• Lann

• LimeGreenLegend

9 hours ago, MrBump360 said:

a Little bit of what Lime said... and I will fill you in on the rest as we go along :-P

Hahaha! Alright mate, suprise me! Let's see where this goes...

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

Welcome!

Thanks Chewy! Really like your movies dude!:D

8 hours ago, Sinister said:

Welcome. 

Thanks mate!

• Like 2
9 hours ago, starmonkeykiller said:

Ninja is a dutch member that sings songs about taco's but he shows up sporadically.

Euhm...sings about taco's?? Really? Does he drinks a lot?:lol:

Edited by Brainstick
  • Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Hello members of the finest crew there can be found!

However I never left this crew it's been a while and I deeply apologize for that. Playing GTAV with this crew was a blast but my biggest enemy was and still is... time! As a truckdriver I'm often late back at home and when I have time in the weekends...well...there's the wife and social time you know? I'm not bitching about it but that's the way it goes. 

But I never left this crew and I'm thankful that you guys didn't kicked me out, that's of the characteristics of this crew, keeping this posse together.

For the new members (already met @The_Lady_A) a short introduction (short? too late!).

My nickname is Brainstick (drummer's talk for a stick through your head) but Brain will do and I also listen to my real name, Frank, 50 years old, and I'm from The Netherlands. 

Love gaming since the late 80's and I just love to see how graphics, gameplay and other technology is evolved through the years. Like RDR2....wauw! Much better than RDR1.

Anyway, I hope to see you soon in a game of RDR2 when the online update is here. Or maybe in GTA which I don't play that anymore but there's another vetting coming up so maybe I'll play some GTA to speed up the process. Who knows?

Enjoy the gaming guys and gals!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome the the home of the gaming crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

If you did not answer our required questions in your introduction please reply with the answers to these 4 questions:

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)
  2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
  3. Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
  4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, News Bot said:

Welcome the the home of the gaming crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

If you did not answer our required questions in your introduction please reply with the answers to these 4 questions:

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)
  2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
  3. Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
  4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

1: Timezone CET (UTC/GMT+1)

2: My goal is having fun online with the only crew for me XDBX.

3: There is only 1 tag on my jacket and that's XDBX

4: I will try my very best to play minimal 1 event once a week with the crew and sure will visit the website frequently.

XDBX all the way!

10 minutes ago, Con said:

Good to have you again!! Posse on!!

Hey Con! Thanks man! Hope it will turn out better for me than the last 2 years. It's been crap without the crew. I do my best to turn things around and having a great time with the crew again. I really... really missed you guys.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi all! Just a question, I still have to do the vetting process but... I get frustrated because I still don't have time on my side because I'm in between jobs I think you call it and the time I have at home I have to fill in otherwise...at the moment.

So what do you think, can you give me some extra space or should I come back later to join the crew? I know how great this crew is from my...short time 2 years ago so If I have to choose a crew, it will be XDBX all the way!

Please let me know, thanks!