Dutch guy looking for a great crew!

Brainstick

Hi everyone! Game ID: Brainstick, real name Frank. I'm from The Netherlands, 48 years old(!) Yeah that's right, this old dog still loves to play!

I'm playing GTA V online for just a few weeks now. Why? Because for as long as I played any game online there are so many players who f@ck things up and I hate that.

Anyway, I wanted it to give it another try with GTA V because this game really rocks and I'm looking for a good crew who don't act like juvenile but knows how to act as a team.

Because I'm playing GTA online for just a few weeks I don't have a high rank yet (RP 30) and my stamina sucks (2½ blocks and I'm training more by some extra running and swimming but omg this takes for months to build up to the max!). So I'm still learning and don't know everything about the online features. But when I join this crew you can count on my commitment and loyalty. I won't always be able to play on daily base because of work but I will try to be online as much as I can. If you think that I do something wrong, please direct to me and don't start breaking my balls behind my back! It would be great to wear the crew's emblem if you accept me. Thanks!

• Like 5
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brainstick

• Dodge

• Lann

• LimeGreenLegend

Welcome to the crew man, don't worry about your characters skill levels or anything else we've all got our own strengths and the main thing around here is that we all just genuinely enjoy playing together :) someone from vetting will be along shortly to get you started

• Like 3

Here at XDBX we are pretty particular in the types of members we are looking for. We are looking for fun people who enjoy everything the game has to offer and not just one specific aspect of the game. That said we have had many new members who have not experienced the game the way it is meant to be played due to all the randoms that act like idiots.

Your XDBX experience begins with posting an introduction so our crew can get to know you. This introduction forum is the first stop and step, post yours and our staff will ask you a few questions. Please answer them, once this step is done we will move your intro thread to the main introductions forum so the crew can welcome you to our family. Which it seems you got off to a good start on already. 

Please read the following and answer the questions in your intro.

A Brief Introduction

First of all, welcome and thank you for expressing interest in our Grand Theft Auto Online crew, Domestic Battery. We are a casual group who enjoy all this game has to offer as well as socializing and networking with like-minded individuals. At our core we uphold key values such as respect and integrity, as well as cherishing people from different backgrounds with different perspectives. This means we are a mostly mature group of people who like to have fun.

What XDBX Means

Finding a great group of people to play with is what this game is all about. Here at XDBX we offer that experience, on both PS3 and PS4 platforms. 

Our philosophy is quality over quantity. We are not a speciality crew. We play anything and everything. We also have a strong foundation in creating incredible custom jobs via the various creators. While we appreciate individuals who are only interested in certain game modes, like missions and heists, we are not that. We encourage people to broaden their horizons. Likewise, skill level means nothing to us, only the willingness to try. You will get out of this crew what you put into it.

We Want You

We appreciate your interest in us. Let’s make it happen. Before we do though, there’s a couple more things we’d like to find out about you so please be sure to include that information in yourintroduction thread (following simple directions is important). Once that’s done and we feel we’re a fit for one another, an invite will be extended to you and vetting will begin immediately (details to follow later).

1. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

2. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out site frequently?

Dodgeservice.png

You found the right crew Frank!  Welcome!  

We have a lot of "old" members here. Me being one. (45) But we all still love to game.  

Speaking for myself I'm nearly as addicted to GTA 5 as I was when I first started.  Of course I only just started playing a year and a half ago. 

And don't worry about skill level. Our crew is all about fun not skill. Plus with this crew you'll be surprised how fast you'll level up and improve. 

See ya around Los Santos. 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Welcome to the crew man, don't worry about your characters skill levels or anything else we've all got our own strengths and the main thing around here is that we all just genuinely enjoy playing together :) someone from vetting will be along shortly to get you started

Ah thanks Crawford! Feels really like I'm in the right place here! Cheers mate!

Just for the ones who are named themeselves 'Brainstick', the word vetting is like monitoring right? ^_^

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Welcome to the crew Frank.

Thanks zmurko! Love your medals. I bet you had to work hard for it. Thumbs up!

47 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Welcome dude :)

Thanks a lot Mr. Legend! Cheers mate!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Righteous said:

Welcome, mate. As said above, you won't believe how quickly you rank up playing with this crew whilst having plenty of fun doing so.

Thanks Righteous! I believe ranking up and fun seems to be in perfect balance with this crew. I already love it here! Oh and euhm, say hello to my family in Aussieland for me will yah? They are scattered all over the place! lol Cheers mate!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Lann said:

Welcome Frank, you found the right crew.  We have alot of old, really old.. people here :)  Good thing I am 39 for another 4 days. See you in game! 

Ah thanks Lann, makes me feel right at home! Enjoy your 39th birthday while you can...you'll be looking back pretty soon as you hit that 40!:P

4 minutes ago, Lann said:

Yes.

Thanks Lann. Adding the word vetting to my little black book with words-I-didn't-know! lol

Edited by Brainstick
misspel
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

You found the right crew Frank!  Welcome!  

We have a lot of "old" members here. Me being one. (45) But we all still love to game.  

Speaking for myself I'm nearly as addicted to GTA 5 as I was when I first started.  Of course I only just started playing a year and a half ago. 

And don't worry about skill level. Our crew is all about fun not skill. Plus with this crew you'll be surprised how fast you'll level up and improve. 

See ya around Los Santos. 

Ah thanks Omar! You said it right. Glad to hear that the 'oldtimers' have found theire place in this crew! Feels like homecoming...See you around LS!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Beez said:

Welcome Frank. I'm just a year younger than you and love playing the game too. You're in good company here.

Thanks Beez! Glad to meet some veterans in this crew. Feels like I'm in the right place. I also experience GTA 5 as 'addicted' because it never gets borring, even in SP. But now I have discovered that playing online can also be...FUN, that happy face will last for ever! Ofcourse there's..work...but should give enough free time on my hands to join the crew at least 3 times a week. Cheers man and see you around Las Santos! Oh btw, can't give any likes anymore because apparently there is a restriction of 10 likes a day, so I'll buy you a beer instead ok?

Edited by Brainstick
Adding a few words.
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Dodge said:

Here at XDBX we are pretty particular in the types of members we are looking for. We are looking for fun people who enjoy everything the game has to offer and not just one specific aspect of the game. That said we have had many new members who have not experienced the game the way it is meant to be played due to all the randoms that act like idiots.

Your XDBX experience begins with posting an introduction so our crew can get to know you. This introduction forum is the first stop and step, post yours and our staff will ask you a few questions. Please answer them, once this step is done we will move your intro thread to the main introductions forum so the crew can welcome you to our family. Which it seems you got off to a good start on already.

Oké everyone, first of all I like to thank everybody who replied on my introduction (I ran out of 'likes' pretty fast!) and thanks so much for accepting me in this crew. Your thoughts and mentality about having fun and playing with other people online is, what I believe, RARE! Really, I can't remember the last time I experienced this kind of 'Brotherhood'...ONLINE! Call me a daydreamer but I like to use the word 'heart warming'. (Don't worry, online I don't act like a wuss! ;)).

I'm looking forward to get to know you all and let's have some fun in Las Santos! Oh and please let me know if I made some real mistakes with my writing, cause I noticed that sometimes I'm still looking for the right words and my English isn't always that spotless, sorry for that. Happy hunting to all!

And now it's time for, what could sound like a stupid question:

Does the XDBX has it's own MC? Because crew and members of a MC are two different things right?

And now the answers to your questions Mr. Dodge:

1. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary) I will only use ONE crew tag. I don't like swapping. I am loyal to my crew and if the commissioner allows me too, that tag will be XDBX.

2. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out site frequently? Yes I will. My guess is 3 times per week is doable.

Edited by Brainstick
misspel
  • Like 2