Dutch guy looking for a great crew!

Brainstick

MC operates much like the CEO update did. Everyone is capable of creating their own MC. If you need help delivering goods, or collecting aupplies, just hit up a crew member. We are always willing to help, thus expect the same common courtesy in return. Usually you'll be able to find a lobby that has many crew members in it anyway,  and that makes it easy to find some help. 

Dodgeservice.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brainstick

• Dodge

• Lann

• LimeGreenLegend

Now for the official welcome...

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines, and be accessed by clicking the LINK in my Signature. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on November 9,, 2016.

Invite Sent. 

Dodgeservice.png

1 hour ago, Dodge said:

MC operates much like the CEO update did. Everyone is capable of creating their own MC. If you need help delivering goods, or collecting aupplies, just hit up a crew member. We are always willing to help, thus expect the same common courtesy in return. Usually you'll be able to find a lobby that has many crew members in it anyway,  and that makes it easy to find some help. 

Im on most evenings rinsing the crap out of free roam stuff these days so feel free to join or fire a message at me. Oh and welcome!!

yFn5uY6.png

Goedemiddag en welkom! Je hebt de juiste crew gevonden, haha :D Iedereen is vriendelijk en behulpzaam, de playlists zijn altijd erg gezellig. Ik heb hier zelfs mijn vriendin ontmoet, waar ik nu bij in Schotland woon.. echt waar! (Verhaal staat ergens op het forum, zoek naar Thanks DB).  

Again, welcome! :D 

2 hours ago, Dodge said:

Thanks for clearing up Dodge! I do have a MC but nobody is interested when you're on your own. I had 1 business but had to close shop cause I couldn't get any members.

But now I just might open up that place again.:)

4 hours ago, Jesse said:

Goedemiddag en welkom! Je hebt de juiste crew gevonden, haha :D Iedereen is vriendelijk en behulpzaam, de playlists zijn altijd erg gezellig. Ik heb hier zelfs mijn vriendin ontmoet, waar ik nu bij in Schotland woon.. echt waar! (Verhaal staat ergens op het forum, zoek naar Thanks DB).  

Again, welcome! :D 

Hey Jesse! Bedankt man! Zoals je PSN ID verraadt officieel uit Strien?(zeggen ze dat nog zo?) Ongelooflijk tof dat je hier je vriendin ontmoet hebt...bizar! En hoe lang woon je al in Schotland? Die staat nog op mijn to-do list. Is zo'n fantastisch land en dan heb ik het alleen nog maar van tv gezien! En ik gok dat jij van vissen houdt...zit je goeoed! Ik hoop dat je je draai daar gevonden hebt man! Veel geluk en bedankt voor de welkom!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Brainstick said:

Hey Jesse! Bedankt man! Zoals je PSN ID verraadt officieel uit Strien?(zeggen ze dat nog zo?) Ongelooflijk tof dat je hier je vriendin ontmoet hebt...bizar! En hoe lang woon je al in Schotland? Die staat nog op mijn to-do list. Is zo'n fantastisch land en dan heb ik het alleen nog maar van tv gezien! En ik gok dat jij van vissen houdt...zit je goeoed! Ik hoop dat je je draai daar gevonden hebt man! Veel geluk en bedankt voor de welkom!

Komen wij uit Strien? Ken je dat niet zien? 

Woon hier sinds April dit jaar, daarvoor was Dani een tijd bij mij in NL. Ik ben geen grote visfan, maar hou erg veel van natuur. Dat is hier waanzinnig :D

14 hours ago, Jesse said:

Komen wij uit Strien? Ken je dat niet zien? 

Woon hier sinds April dit jaar, daarvoor was Dani een tijd bij mij in NL. Ik ben geen grote visfan, maar hou erg veel van natuur. Dat is hier waanzinnig :D

Oh, tis nog vers joh? Was het geen moeilijke stap voor je? Qua leefomgeving kan je er alleen maar op vooruit gaan maar je familie en vrienden en zo?

Veel succes en veel plezier saampjes!

1 hour ago, MrBump360 said:

Dutch Guy huh? What's your Position on Taco's mate? kinda Need to know... how about Ninja's? We have a vacancy to fill...

Taco's? Just one for the road would be nice but not to spicy! What do you mean with the Ninja's vacancy to fill?: QUESTION :

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Brainstick said:

Taco's? Just one for the road would be nice but not to spicy! What do you mean with the Ninja's vacancy to fill?: QUESTION :

Ignore Bump, he's an idiot :D

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Brainstick said:

Ninja is a dutch member that sings songs about taco's but he shows up sporadically.

• Like 2