Intro for crew membership.

Platytross

Hi guys and girls,

My name's Sam, (Platytross online).  I'm a 32 year old male from the UK (GMT)

I've been looking for a crew to join to explore the game with, and partake in the various activities available whilst reducing the risk of people dropping out during jobs and causing trouble in freeroam.  I've spent some time searching the internet, and thus far, yours looks like the most active and interesting crew.  I haven't been playing enough to have exhausted the enjoyment of the freely included elements of the game yet, so the most important aspects for me are being invited to activities with people I can rely on, and having a good time with friendly people in free roam mode.

Tags are fine.

As for attending 1 weekly event:  I manage cocktail bars/night clubs which are open late, and cause me to have unstructured time away from work (essentially shift work) which does make it difficult to commit to anything structured.  I manage to play almost every day, and most commonly between 22:00 - 04:00 GMT, usually with a little more time on Sundays  I also create the rotas for the bar, and so there is some flexibility there, however the needs of the business will always come first naturally.  I will endeavor to take on what I can, but it will have to be on an as and when basis, as my day to day schedule is hectic and often changeable.  During December, and due to occasional circumstances it is not uncommon for me to be working 80 or more hours a week, and naturally this leads to a reduction of free time.

One last item!

I'll be moving soon (some time in October) and tend to move every 2 to 8 months depending on business, which will cause a short internet blackout whilst I get connected up.

I'd appreciate it if you could let me know whether you think I've found what I'm looking for and could be an asset to your organisation, and hope for positive results so I can meet some of you soon.

Cheers!

• Like 4
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platytross

• Con

• Sinister

• Beez

Welcome to the site.

We're a very multi-national crew, our main time zones cover Europe, North America and Australia so no matter what time you have available you should be able to find someone to game with, working late in the UK means you would fit in quite nicely with the American timed playlists. You wouldn't be the only Brit playing at these times either.

Once vetted, as long as you maintain regular contact with the site it's not uncommon to have people spending a couple of weeks away from the game so should be no issue with you moving house occasionally. I used to work in the bar/club trade myself so I understand the hours and job changes.

You have answered most questions that we ask new potential members so an invite to the crew is on it's way.

That's wonderful, thanks for the welcome Squirrel.

I'll be in game tonight in a couple of hours I should think, and I'll try to join up with some crew members then. 

See you soon! 

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines, and be accessed by clicking the LINK in my Signature. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on September 28, 2016.

Invite Sent 

Dodgeservice.png

Welcome to Domestic Battery, Sam.

There are events on daily, and over several time zones, so there's pretty much always something to join. On top of that, there are often people to join outside of events as well. Take a look at the calendar to see what we have going on.

Please also take a few minutes to let us know, What do we call you when in voice chat? :)

Overwhelming welcome, thanks guys.  Could you call me Sam in voice chat please Skorpian, or whatever is appropriate at the time! 

I'll try and make that playlist later on, thanks djw.

• Like 1