S'n'G's Treasure Hunt (Xyon)

LN-MLB

Event Title: S'n'G's Treasure Hunt (Xyon)
Event Author: Skorpion
Calendar: Crew Events Calender

Event Host: Xyon14
Game: GTA Online
Event Start Date: 8th May 2016
Event Start Time: Sunday, 7:00pm GMT/UTC
(Sunday, 3:00pm EDT / Sunday, 8:00pm BDT / Monday, 5:00am AEST)
Reoccurring: Fortnightly

S'n'G's Treasure Hunt

uhS0f4z.jpg

Join your host Xyon14 every other Sunday at 7 PM UTC for a series of jobs that are both crew and R* Created/Verified. There isn't a better way to get through the start/end of the week. Only on PS4.

This event shares a calendar spot with zmurko's Sunday Racing League, so check the calendar and countdown timers to see which one is taking place on each Sunday. Both playlists are now bi-weekly events.

S'n'G's Treasure Hunt (Xyon) Edited by LN-MLB
bbs
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Con

• Xyon14

• Lann

• Protocawl

Top Posters In This Topic

This playlist is now a bi-weekly event and shares the calendar slot with zmurko's Sunday Racing League, so check the calendar and countdown timers to see which one is taking place on each Sunday.

Shitz and Gigglez Sundays with your host @Xyon14 will be back on 2nd of April.

Changes are inevitable and you have to make room for the future. :D

t2PjTHn.jpg

|
|
V

e5BmlMC.jpg & sK4mBhC.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

SnG 4/30 - Meet up Lobby  [1920's Mobster Theme PL]

fCcYRpp.jpg

@no_snacks and @omarcomin71 sit back and protect the Hayburners from the coppers while everyone takes a john break. 

uCa0jMw.jpg

@omarcomin71. @no_snacks. @zmurko, @djw180, @Crawford1872, @Protocawl, and @shortround take over the Gin Mill to plan the caper. Stay clear of this chopper squad you filthy stool-pigeons. 

x86JObo.jpg

@omarcomin71, @djw180, @zmurko, and @shortround start charging a Tax to anyone wanting to enter the Juice Joint, baby. You say "Extortion", they say, "Entry Fee".

o1sKC8W.jpg

@djw180. @no_snacks. @zmurko. @omarcomin71, and @shortround hang outside the blind pig packing heat, you better have the meat wagon ready.

hLN0Exk.jpg

@shortround, @zmurko, @djw180, @no_snacks and @omarcomin71 enjoy the liquor in the front and the poker in the rear.

H5VHgq9.jpg

@Protocawl, @shortround, @omarcomin71, @djw180@zmurko, and @no_snacks making sure everything is copacetic while the rest of the crew is on the lam.

NobMerm.jpg

The big cheese @Xyon14 arrives ready to prom-trott  with the rest of the owls. No wet blankets allowed here she demands. 

Hfzzzvp.jpg

@no_snacks is the butterfly's boots here and is always on the look out for the next quiff looking for college tuition.

Lv1iCzp.jpg

@Crawford1872, @zmurko, @omarcomin71, @shortround, @no_snacks, @Protocawl, and @djw180 are all hitting on all six-cylinders, baby. The 1920's never looked this good.

8HQxspw.jpg

Never ask a Bartending @shortround for a bottle opener, you might get shot!    @djw180 might be on a toot, but knows to stay clear of the Gusenberg Bottle-opener.

spPpHVr.jpg

Challenge @djw180 at billiards at the local giggle water joint and you are sure to win a Chicago Overcoat instead.

...and the viddis

Full Stream:

Watch @Smurf destroy us all at 1:19:18.

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Since Xyon is turning into a gipsy for the weekend, I'll host an event instead this Sunday.

As you may have guessed it's going to be racing oriented, but this time on two wheels instead of the usual four.

To make it affordable and competitive for everyone, only Akuma, Bati or Double-T are allowed. Even if you don't already have one from before they introduced faster bikes, a brand new and upgraded bike will only cost you $55-60k. Pick one you like dying on the most.

We'll start with a short PL of motorcycle races to warm up and get used to them again, then we'll do a short endurance race at the end of the PL, trying to kind of emulate an Isle of Man TT event. Playlist standings will determine the grid order, when we will start in a long single file line.

Track to be used for endurance race:

Isle of San Andreas TT

Make sure you RSVP!

(for any outsiders, please register on the website and use the RSVP function on the calendar: 

• Like 2

On 5/25/2017 at 3:34 AM, zmurko said:

Since Xyon is turning into a gipsy for the weekend, I'll host an event instead this Sunday.

As you may have guessed it's going to be racing oriented, but this time on two wheels instead of the usual four.

To make it affordable and competitive for everyone, only Akuma, Bati or Double-T are allowed. Even if you don't already have one from before they introduced faster bikes, a brand new and upgraded bike will only cost you $55-60k. Pick one you like dying on the most.

We'll start with a short PL of motorcycle races to warm up and get used to them again, then we'll do a short endurance race at the end of the PL, trying to kind of emulate an Isle of Man TT event. Playlist standings will determine the grid order, when we will start in a long single file line.

Track to be used for endurance race:

Isle of San Andreas TT

Make sure you RSVP!

(for any outsiders, please register on the website and use the RSVP function on the calendar: 

Did you see this @Beez? Where's your RSVP? :) 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so this Sunday is going to be a Big Rig Meet....

I would like to meet up at the beach at the very top of the map, next to the snack store.

I'm hoping for it all to be setup by sunset so we can get some nice pictures.

What you'll need is the new MOC, but if you don't have one that's o.k. because there are guns in the back that you can shoot from :ph34r:.

If you have acquired a new Gunrunning vehicle bring it along too.

You'll need to wear some kind of new clothing from the DLC also.

We will be doing this in a public lobby and I hope that we can find randoms to annoy. 

Our goal is to make it to the port at the bottom of the map, with hopefully everyone in tact. 

It will be followed by a 6 job PL.

So lets go out and have some fun:D

See you Sunday!!!

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Think I might just take that slot for a special event this Sunday. I'll plan it out properly and have it ready by Wednesday evening at the latest, otherwise I'll give someone else a chance to host something.

• Like 3

This Sunday, instead of S'n'G, I'm hosting a special free-roam event (with maybe a few jobs afterwards - yet to be decided) celebrating the history of American car production and it's legendary roaring V8 engines in true American style. I present to you:

the XDBX version of the

American Beauty Car Show

The ABCS in an annual midsummer event in my hometown and I'm bringing the experience to you via GTA this Sunday. We will have cruisings, drag races, a monster truck show, an impromptu race or two and a proper American car show! There's room for 30, so no excuse to sit this one out! :D

(I'm working on planning the route and venues, but that will be ready soon.)

What I need you fine folks to do is show up in an eye-popping American car/van/truck/hot-rod/etc and enjoy the ride (and show)! OR, if you're not that into driving an American vehicle yourself, you can just show up as a spectator/streamer/passenger/co-organiser! I'll have the list of possible vehicles up here tomorrow, but I can say that any liveried muscle car versions won't be allowed (Pisswasser Dominator, Sprunk Buffalo etc.). Also, NO WEAPONS & NO COPS! Unless someone wants to show up in a cop car, in which case you can get it before the event starts and then get rid of the wanted stars. ;)

In the meanwhile, here's some info and inspiration for you all from the real thing:

Official description:

"American Beauty Car Show is the biggest american car exhibition in Baltics, which consists of car show, reunion and drag race. American Beauty Car Show is an all outdoor event open only for American cars, which was first held in 2001.

VENUE
Beautiful Haapsalu Castle yard, founded in the 13th century and Kiltsi airfield."

This year's show cars pics: http://www.american.ee/en/show-cars/

Last year's show, cruising and drag racing pics: http://www.american.ee/en/abcs-2/2016-2/pictures/

2015 drag racing pics (including a rocket-powered truck): http://www.american.ee/en/abcs-2/2015-2/drag-race-pics-15/

Feel feel to browse the pics from all past years as well.

Hope to see a full(-ish) lobby, this is going to be a light-hearted, fun and relaxing free-roam event for car enthusiasts and semi-passive/passive spectators!

(a few guys I know should be interested: @Dodge, @DeaD_GooN, @ssracingn2 :D)

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 5

This Sunday, participants can pick from any of the following vehicles (including motorcycles and service vehicles):

Rhapsody (compact)

Asea (sedan)

Emperor (sedan)

Premier (sedan)

Primo/Primo Custom (sedan)

Regina (sedan)

Romero Hearse (sedan)

Stanier (sedan)

Stretch (limo)

Washington (sedan)

Bodhi (off-road)

Trophy Truck (off-road)

Duneloader (off-road)

Marshall/Liberator (monster truck)

Mesa/Merryweather Mesa (SUV/off-road)

Rancher XL (SUV/off-road)

Sandking SWB/Sandking XL (off-road)

Guardian (off-road)

FMJ (super)

Bullet (super)

Sadler (utility)

Utility Truck

Rental Shuttle Bus/Tourbus

Taxi

Ambulance

Police Interceptor/Sheriff Cruiser

Prison Bus

Cavalcade (SUV)

Contender (SUV)

Gresley (SUV)

Landstalker (SUV)

Patriot (SUV)

Radius (SUV)

Seminole (SUV)

Granger/Park Ranger/Sheriff SUV/FIB Granger (SUV)

Buffalo/Buffalo S/FIB Buffalo (sport)

Alpha (sport)

Banshee (sport)

Coquette (sport)

Fusilade (sport)

Coquette Classic (sports classic)

Fränken Stange (sports classic)

Mamba (sports classic)

Manana (sports classic)

Peyote (sports classic)

Roosevelt/Roosevelt Valor (sports classic)

Tornado/Tornado Custom/Tornado Rat Rod (sports classic)

Blade (muscle)

Buccaneer/Buccaneer Custom (muscle)

Chino/Chino Custom (muscle)

Faction/Faction Custom/Faction Custom Donk (muscle)

Slamvan/Slamvan Custom (muscle)

Virgo/Virgo Classic/Virgo Classic Custom (muscle)

Voodoo/Voodoo Custom (muscle)

Sabre Turbo/Sabre Turbo Custom (muscle)

Phoenix (muscle)

Ruiner/Ruiner 2000 (muscle)

Coquette Blackfin (muscle)

Dominator (muscle)

Dukes (muscle)

Gauntlet (muscle)

Hotknife (muscle)

Lurcher (muscle)

Moonbeam/Moonbeam Custom (muscle)

Nightshade (muscle)

Picador (muscle)

Rat-Loader/Rat-Truck (muscle)

Stallion (muscle)

Tampa (muscle)

Vigero (muscle)

Bison (van)

Bobcat XL (van)

Boxville/Taco Van (van)

Burrito/Gang Burrito (van)

Camper (van)

Minivan/Minivan Custom (van)

Paradise (van)

Pony (van)

Rumpo/Rumpo Custom (van)

Speedo (van)

Youga/Youga Classic (van)

Motorcycles:

Bagger

Cliffhanger

Daemon

Gargoyle

Nightblade

Police Bike

Sovereign

Rat Bike

Wolfsbane

Zombie Bobber

Zombie Chopper

Avarus

Hexer

Innovation

Sanctus

The only allowed weaponised/armoured vehicle is the Ruiner 2000 (but you can't use any of its "abilities" during the event).

Can @Lann please clear the S'n'G RSVP list?

@Skorpion or @zmurko - can either of you set me as host for S'n'G for this week on the timer?

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 2

Today I'm hosting a special free-roam event celebrating the history of American car production and it's legendary roaring V8 engines in true American style. I present to you the XDBX version of the

American Beauty Car Show

The ABCS in an annual midsummer event in my hometown and I'm bringing the experience to you via GTA this Sunday. We will have a cruising, drag races, a monster truck show, an impromptu race or two and a proper car show! There's room for 30, so no excuse to sit this one out!

What I need you fine folks to do is show up in an eye-popping American car/motorcycle/van/truck/hot-rod/etc and enjoy the ride (and show)! You can also use several cars if you like, a different one for each part of the event for example. OR, if you're not that into driving an American vehicle yourself, you can just show up as a spectator/streamer/passenger/co-organiser!

You can bring any of the following vehicles (including motorcycles and service vehicles):

Rhapsody (compact)

Asea (sedan)

Emperor (sedan)

Premier (sedan)

Primo/Primo Custom (sedan)

Regina (sedan)

Romero Hearse (sedan)

Stanier (sedan)

Stretch (limo)

Washington (sedan)

Bodhi (off-road)

Trophy Truck (off-road)

Duneloader (off-road)

Marshall/Liberator (monster truck)

Mesa/Merryweather Mesa (SUV/off-road)

Rancher XL (SUV/off-road)

Sandking SWB/Sandking XL (off-road)

Guardian (off-road)

FMJ (super)

Bullet (super)

Sadler (utility)

Utility Truck

Rental Shuttle Bus/Tourbus

Taxi

Ambulance

Police Interceptor/Sheriff Cruiser

Prison Bus

Cavalcade (SUV)

Contender (SUV)

Gresley (SUV)

Landstalker (SUV)

Patriot (SUV)

Radius (SUV)

Seminole (SUV)

Granger/Park Ranger/Sheriff SUV/FIB Granger (SUV)

Buffalo/Buffalo S/FIB Buffalo (sport)

Alpha (sport)

Banshee (sport)

Coquette (sport)

Fusilade (sport)

Coquette Classic (sports classic)

Fränken Stange (sports classic)

Mamba (sports classic)

Manana (sports classic)

Peyote (sports classic)

Roosevelt/Roosevelt Valor (sports classic)

Tornado/Tornado Custom/Tornado Rat Rod (sports classic)

Blade (muscle)

Buccaneer/Buccaneer Custom (muscle)

Chino/Chino Custom (muscle)

Faction/Faction Custom/Faction Custom Donk (muscle)

Slamvan/Slamvan Custom (muscle)

Virgo/Virgo Classic/Virgo Classic Custom (muscle)

Voodoo/Voodoo Custom (muscle)

Sabre Turbo/Sabre Turbo Custom (muscle)

Phoenix (muscle)

Ruiner/Ruiner 2000 (muscle)

Coquette Blackfin (muscle)

Dominator (muscle)

Dukes (muscle)

Gauntlet (muscle)

Hotknife (muscle)

Lurcher (muscle)

Moonbeam/Moonbeam Custom (muscle)

Nightshade (muscle)

Picador (muscle)

Rat-Loader/Rat-Truck (muscle)

Stallion (muscle)

Tampa (muscle)

Vigero (muscle)

Bison (van)

Bobcat XL (van)

Boxville/Taco Van (van)

Burrito/Gang Burrito (van)

Camper (van)

Minivan/Minivan Custom (van)

Paradise (van)

Pony (van)

Rumpo/Rumpo Custom (van)

Speedo (van)

Youga/Youga Classic (van)

Motorcycles:

Bagger

Cliffhanger

Daemon

Gargoyle

Nightblade

Police Bike

Sovereign

Rat Bike

Wolfsbane

Zombie Bobber

Zombie Chopper

Avarus

Hexer

Innovation

Sanctus

Main rule: NO WEAPONS, NO VIOLENCE & NO COPS! Unless someone wants to show up in a cop car, in which case you can get it before the event starts and then get rid of the wanted stars. ;)

Not going into all details now, will explain them as we go along, but the general schedule is as follows:

• Pre-event at the LS Marina/Puerto del Sol, drinking on a yacht and the like, then some fun on the Fairground rides at the Pier.
  • Drive to a concert stage, then start the cruising from there.
  • Cruising ends at the in-game equivalent of the Playboy mansion, where the car show will be held.
  • After the show we'll drive to the LS Airport and do some drag racing and maybe a bit of drifting as well.
  • Once the drag races are done, we'll race to the SS Airfield and have a monster truck show there to end the event.

The event should last around 1,5 to 2hrs.

There will be several times during the event when you can change vehicles, repair or clean your vehicles, or take a toilet break. There will also very likely be moments when you see some rare vehicles that are allowed for the event on the roads and you'll be given the opportunity to steal them for the event, should you so desire.

In the meanwhile, here's some info and inspiration for you all from the real thing:

Official description:

"American Beauty Car Show is the biggest american car exhibition in Baltics, which consists of car show, reunion and drag race. American Beauty Car Show is an all outdoor event open only for American cars, which was first held in 2001.

VENUE
Beautiful Haapsalu Castle yard, founded in the 13th century and Kiltsi airfield."

This year's show cars pics: http://www.american.ee/en/show-cars/

Last year's show, cruising and drag racing pics: http://www.american.ee/en/abcs-2/2016-2/pictures/

2015 drag racing pics (including a rocket-powered truck): http://www.american.ee/en/abcs-2/2015-2/drag-race-pics-15/

Feel feel to browse the pics from all past years as well.

Hope to see a good number of us tonight, this is going to be a fun and relaxing free-roam event for car enthusiasts, for anyone who wants a break from the usual GTA racing and killing and for semi-passive/passive spectators! ;)

Edited by Protocawl