• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Con

• Xyon14

• Lann

• Protocawl

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, The_Lady_A said:

Me and Crawford will be one team. We don't have a team name yet, but I'm sure his feelings would be hurt if I didn't claim Rangers Blue as our team colour :P

I’m gonna have to give it all for the shirt now! But I do love that you thought of that before I did ahh :D 

• Like 1

A partner-finding profile for Con

Don't let my bumbling put you off - I'm a friendly executioner. I'd rather be at the S'nG than be right any day.

I wonder if I could intrude upon a little of your time, I'm a bullet-proof helmet free kind of chap, who likes nothing more than Walking on the beach with my Carbine rifle with the right person.

The first thing people usually notice about me is my Domestically Battered personality, closely followed by my smashing Golden Cornrows. My ex-partners say I'm very dingle-berry free and that I have great Golden Cornrows and a marginally cool Burning Heart Tattoo, but what would I know? I just live in this heap of junk they call my body.

I work as an Executioner, helping Ex-Pimps and Retired Prostitutes.. This allows me to exercise my skills: Headshots and More headshots.

If you're the right person for me, you'll be offensive and insanely creepy. You won't be afraid to commit Larceny and will have a healthy respect for laser beams and driving really fast. My ideal partnership would involve Decreasing the Los Santos population and hanging in my Lombank Office with a Bat-shit crazy person by my side. While we're there, I worship your Loaded and ready to shoot Special carbine rifle.

I'm just a humble chap trying to make my way in the Treasure Hunt. If you can find it in your heart to take pity on a hopeless XDBX'er, please give me a whirl.
Yours hopefully,

Con

Ad supported by ExecutionerMingle.com

Edited by Con
  • Haha 3