I Killed Fity Men!!!

JustHatched

A brand new TDM from the mind of JustHatched

Weapons - Advanced Rifle, Grenades, Grenade Launchers, Heavy Snipers and RPG.

Vehicles - Insurgent Pickups (Bunkered so they can't move) and Armored Karuma's

Players - 6-30 (10+ recommended)

Props - a whole shit load of trees

Ideal game play - Karuma's should be able to be taken out with the single RPG pickup or the dual Launcher pickups, there are 4 cars on the map and if used right should be able to get you face to face with the enemy. Insurgents can't be moved but the 3 of them can lay down a pretty good swath of lead until they get destroyed. It's a pretty good size map with heavy forest cover and low visibility so you won't be under constant Insurgent fire and the so the Karuma drivers don't get an easy run at you.

"Ol' Cotton Hill proudly states he killed -fity- men in WW2, can you do the same in this jungle? Advanced rifles and bunkered Insurgents says you can't. #frontbuttdestruction"

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/JustHatched/games/gtav/jobs/job/Ps-jLNbgukWnmK-OdgT06A?platformId=11

2_0.jpg

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

This is a pretty neat location. I like to think this is a case of making something out of nothing. There's not a whole lot here except some forestry and a house/barn thing.

You mentioned that Rifles need to be default and thinking back on it, I'm not sure I'd go that route. You have minimal cover to begin with. I'm not entirely sure I'd bestow upon a large group of people (because this map size is a bit more concentrated) heavy range. Especially since this is for upwards of 30 people. I think that'd be a problem. Now if you expanded upon the RSC map and pushed things out a lot more, I think rifles would be fine. As is, something in the Pistol range (obviously bumping it up to maybe the uh .. whatever the new one is that's automatic, not the AP) would work well. At the same time maybe toning down the Advance Rifles to Assault. I think you can probably keep your other weapons as is. The insurgents I'm a little hit or miss about but since they shouldn't be going anywhere and can be sniped easily I suppose is fine. Kurumas are a humorous even though odd addition so that works too.

So I think you have something neat here just needs a bit of balance/consideration with lobby size vs terrain/spawn "circle" vs weapons. It's pretty tight here so with 30 that'd be a huge problem with Rifles. Maybe push things out a bit, tone down the weaponry and maybe add some more cover (not entirely necessary) and it'd be awesome.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I changed the default to advanced as intended, but I open to toning it down after tried a time or 2 to see how it plays out

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Yeah, after playing this in Beez PL I think the advanced is to much, area size I think will be ok though.

I will tone it back to Assault Rifles and will look into the Insurgent propping at the random with us managed to get one out and that shouldn't happen

Yeah, after playing this in Beez PL I think the advanced is to much, area size I think will be ok though.

I will tone it back to Assault Rifles and will look into the Insurgent propping at the random with us managed to get one out and that shouldn't happen

Yeah, advanced has the range and power, maybe too much, regular rifles would definitely work better.

You could use those sand block things to keep the Insurgent from moving, but they'd probably protect it.

I see no way to use Kuruma's since there's no handguns. maybe add some machine pistols?

Map seemed to work better last night, a couple tweaks and it should be good

Gonna pull the Insurgent back to the outer edges of the map so they are as lethal but can still be a factor

Gonna spread the spawn points out some more (there's room in the outer areas for some)

Might add another sniper or 2

Map seemed to work better last night, a couple tweaks and it should be goodGonna pull the Insurgent back to the outer edges of the map so they are as lethal but can still be a factorGonna spread the spawn points out some more (there's room in the outer areas for some)Might add another sniper or 2

Just a thought, but I don't think adding more snipers would work well. Not because I hate snipers, but because cover is scarce in so many places that it might turn into a go up in the hills and fire away kind of scenario.

I can't remember--did you switch the Advanced Rifles for Assault? If not, I think that too is the way to go.

It's a fun, nicely made map.

Just a thought, but I don't think adding more snipers would work well. Not because I hate snipers, but because cover is scarce in so many places that it might turn into a go up in the hills and fire away kind of scenario.

I can't remember--did you switch the Advanced Rifles for Assault? If not, I think that too is the way to go.

It's a fun, nicely made map.

Fair point on the snipers, and yes I did swap Advanced for Assault

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 1/17/2016 at 5:12 PM, Dodge said:

I only killed 'bout fo'teen men. Damn!

I have a video of this deathmatch.  I heard you would like videos of some of the jobs?  You know what is funny?  You actually kill fo'teen in this one lol.

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497