Bloody Docks

Dodge

This is a good map.  It was played during the EU impromptu PL I hosted.  We had about 8 or 9 people at this point.  There were no spawn kills as far as I'm aware.  Plenty of cover.  It was a pain in the ass to get across the docks to the other team.  Nothing wrong with that as it's suppose to be a battle after all.  Can't wait to try it with a larger lobby to see if things play out any differently.

• 1 month later...

Some of the spawns need some work or some props added in as I was spawn killed 3 times in a row. If you're on the bridge facing north, it would be the area southeast of where you are standing.

I've only played this once, but if it's supposed to be medium to long range battle, I might switch out the carbine for the combat MG.

Fun map, bookmarked, looking forward to playing it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Played this with Muskets only last week in my PL with about 12-14 players and it was great, 16 would've probably been fine then as well. HOWEVER, when played with forced+pickups, 8 sounds like a good number, otherwise it can get quite frustrating (experienced that again this week in another PL with 10 or more). So I'm guessing... Keep the 16 player limit for rare occasions, but recommend for 8.

• Like 1