Vespucci Exsanguination

G37

Vespucci Exsanguination 

Small scale TDM in a mostly unused area of a popular locale (as far as I can tell anyway). Plenty of opportunities for weaving in and out of town houses and back alleys. (Ignore my face, this was back when it could get fat)

2hpnn05.jpg

RSC Link: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/alchemic-ink/games/gtav/jobs/job/BLK_WUzJWkmjZyUb8PmE_g

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Was able to play this just shy of capacity last night.

I'm never one to really "like" my jobs or think they're great, but I think those one played out exactly like I had hoped it would - especially because it's in a section of an overused area that's .. not really been utilized as far as I can tell anyway.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I never perform well in that location, dunno why cuz all the small alleys should suit my sneak and whip style of playing.

Good DM regardless if I am good at it.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I like this one.

Cool location with lots of different ways to move around the map.

Weapon choice is spot on.

There's no messy props, you haven't tried to create something that wasn't already there with shitty props.

Certainly one of the best TDM creators in the crew - Where other creators would add weapons with too much range or power, you will look for a toned down counterpart.

Other creators will be only thinking about adding this to a PL and getting plays/likes, you've thought about the overall gameplay and 10 players is right.... So, bonus points for not selling your soul and cramming 16 players into this!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

This is one where I wouldn't change anything.  From the spawn points to the weapon selection to the props to the player capacity--all of it works very well together and there is not only plenty of action, but it seems completely balanced and has a nice, original feel.  I really like this one a lot and it is eons better than anything that has ever been R* Verified.  Nice work!

Edited by LN-MLB
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Added to Monday playlist 10/12/15

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: