Vespucci venom

Lann

Really enjoyed this one yesterday. Had no problems with spawn kills, sufficient cover, sufficient ammo, not much roof camping. Also liked the fact that the battle is really centered in the alley due to the set up, but it still allows you to go around the outside.

If you would put just a few weapons around the ouside (adjacent streets) it might widen up the battle a bit and maybe encourage flanking manoeuvres a bit more. Not sure if that is the intention though. If the purpose is to have a good old fashioned shoot out, I would not change anything.

• Like 1

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

Thanks ronin, the idea was to have a shoot out in a area that you would get familiar to. Also that you would not run out of ap-pistol ammo, but could work your way up to the micro smg's.

Just a note, MicroSMG is an inferior weapon to AP Pistol in all aspects.

Thanks zmurko, I did not realize that. I changes the MicroSMG to 1 SMG, 2 sawed-off and one teargas.

Edited by lann3fors

Thanks zmurko, I did not realize that. I changes the MicroSMG to 1 SMG, 2 sawed-off and one teargas.

Alternatively you could leave the SMG's as is, but replace the AP with the combat pistol ...

• Like 1

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hosted this last night, it was fun and quick paced. Only potential issue I see is the map is small, if someone managed to get 30 people in it then I feel it'll be a spawn kill nightmare.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

45 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Hosted this last night, it was fun and quick paced. Only potential issue I see is the map is small, if someone managed to get 30 people in it then I feel it'll be a spawn kill nightmare.

Thanks, 16 would probably be a good max number of players. I will change it.

The area including spawns is a good size, but the area where the gunfight takes place is small.

Think I've played it with near 16 and it was good.

I'm not really a fan of the AP Pistol on any smaller map, it can be overwhelming.

IMO micro SMG and Combat Pistol would've been great, they'd also suit the gangster theme while allowing players to move around a lot more in combat.

Every player takes cover on this map and plays the waiting game, that means run and gun is too risky (probably due to the powerful gun). Lesser powered stuff will encourage people to play a different style as there will be less risk of instant death.

• Like 1

On 2016-02-25 at 2:35 PM, DavidCore89 said:

The area including spawns is a good size, but the area where the gunfight takes place is small.

Think I've played it with near 16 and it was good.

I'm not really a fan of the AP Pistol on any smaller map, it can be overwhelming.

IMO micro SMG and Combat Pistol would've been great, they'd also suit the gangster theme while allowing players to move around a lot more in combat.

Every player takes cover on this map and plays the waiting game, that means run and gun is too risky (probably due to the powerful gun). Lesser powered stuff will encourage people to play a different style as there will be less risk of instant death.

Thanks,  will look into changing the weapons. Maybe combat pistols and sawed off shotguns even.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...