Last Man Outta LS

Dodge

This one is a camper special.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/DK5r6Bk_Ik-k-az9z7fDcw?platformId=2

PLAYERS
2 to 16

TEAMS
1 to 2

GAME MODE
Team Deathmatch

DESCRIPTION
The city is under siege. There is one last chopper inbound to take your team out. But it wont land until the LZ is clear. Either you're on it, or they are.

Edited by Dodgeservice

Dodgeservice.png

NOTE: Remove the Spawn points, pickups, and Props from the Sniper Positions. This does not work.

!!!!!! THIS JOB IS BROKEN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE !!!!!

Edited by Dodgeservice

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...

I probably need to run this once more before I come with any good feedback as I didn't get to explore much of the map.

I was stuck in the middle it seemed because people was spawning on both side's of me, I've got a KD on 9-1 on this one but didn't really do anything to get it.

Uneven teams may have been a big factor here. 

I thought it was a good location but I seen a lot of people spawning in front of me, me and LV were on one of the sniping roofs and spartacus spawned right next to us (sorry about that!). Maybe if you took the camping approach it would work better but I like to keep moving so we were all over the map.

I mostly hung around sniping everyone because that's where I started in the map.  Then when I finally was killed, I re-spawned on the other side with the other sniper rifle.  So I went right back to sniping.  There were a couple of instances where someone re-spawned near me and I could have taken the re-spawn kill, but chose not to.  This map has potential.  I think either make it a sniping standoff or just a regular run an gun type of thing.